Zeda 80 kill switch not working.

A
Do you think any switch will work, maybe a door bell?
I might just try my luck and just but another throttle?
As long as the switch can be constantly open except when the button is pressed it will work you can also use a an on off switch but a momentary switch is only a few dollars at the auto parts store

You can buy a MUCH better quality twist throttle handle and kills switch on eBay such as this one for 9$. I've heard of stock kill switches causing engines not to start as they are on when they shouldn't be...Chinese quality! :(

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You can buy a MUCH better quality twist throttle handle and kills switch on eBay such as this one for 9$. I've heard of stock kill switches causing engines not to start as they are on when they shouldn't be...Chinese quality! :(

$9 for a kill switch? I've got a live switch I'll sell ya for $20. Since it's alive it has to be worth more!

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
$9 for a kill switch? I've got a live switch I'll sell ya for $20. Since it's alive it has to be worth more!
^^^sarcastic post^^^

Back