Zeda 80 Kit Options: Heads and sprocket size.

So would 27.0 = 37 tooth? JOhn
Do a true diameter check on the tire. Hold the wheel perpendicular to the ground. Hold a level on top of the tire and get level. Measure from the bottom of the level to the ground; that'll be your true diameter.

For example my 26" Kendra 838 tires true diameter is 26.25"

27 inch on a similar bike I have here (1980 Schwinn Traveler with 1.25"tire) measures @ about 26 &7/8" from ground to top of tire.

700c Mavic wheel on a Trek measured to almost exactly 26" from ground to top of tire--but this was a narrow 23 Bontraeger racing tire.

John

27 inch on a similar bike I have here (1980 Schwinn Traveler with 1.25"tire) measures @ about 26 &7/8" from ground to top of tire.

700c Mavic wheel on a Trek measured to almost exactly 26" from ground to top of tire--but this was a narrow 23 Bontraeger racing tire.

John
700mm ÷ 25.4mm = 27 9/16 so I'm going to assume you're talking about the rim

Attachments

• Trekwheel tir.jpg
    Trekwheel tir.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 81
Sorry to repost late in this thread, but I ran across this link for various sprocket sizes that looked like a good price ($10.99-$15.99 ) with free shipping:

Multiple Spocket Sizes.

Not sure about the quality, but they list the 38 tooth option discussed above and several other size options.
John

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back