Zeda and cdh roller frame opinions

I was meaning the bike itself....
Not me personally, i have a small shop and mod frames. My buddies buy them though. None have leaked, and they have an extra support bracket. The only one that broke was because he backed into it and slammed it into the garage brick wall. I want one though, just have a bunch of steel frames already stack up in my shop. Only bad i ever heard from my buddies, one of them was missing some paint from shipping accident. He got 50 bucks back for the scratches. My friends with them do tease me about not having one. Lol. I spend so much on this hobby and dont have one. Lol

Greasy Chris, cdh no longer does rolling chassis I emailed them. Bikeberry is insane price wise you or anyone suggest another vendor?

Yah I checked around, Individual parts are the only route... I receive an email from grubee the shipping cost per container had quadrupled this last year.

Emailed cdhpower, they will.not ship to Canada and grubee is not bringing in frames at all due to container cost. We have a zeda dealer in Canada but staying away. Any ideas? Nothin much on ebay amazon etc except parts. No frames or major stuff to get building.

Cdh has a USA warehouse. Negative on shipping up here I don't get it lol, i will snoop around a bit mote they don't want my money???

They have three in the USA I know of and one in Canada. They shipped my clutch friction plate from queen something or other Canada just a few weeks ago. Lol. I was actually amazed how fast it showed up from Canada compared to when It ships from Cali. The AZ warehouse is fast like Canada shipping. Cali is slower by three to four days. Maybe they are shuttling places because the way things are going in China. Saving money or something by closing less money making places.n

Back