Zeda Engines - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind, looks like I'm going with Zeda Motorsports s&h is just $5 there vs $35 from Bicycle-Engines.

that zeda site looks dead in my browser

well now I don't know. I was going to place my order through Zeda but they don't have a paypal option and for the cheaper cost I am reluctant as I fear a repeat of my bicycle frame from Raw-Motors. But at the same time I hate to spend $35 for shipping when I can save the money and put that extra money towards a reed valve and other upgrades.

I thought of investing in them. Iron cylinders should last way longer than the chrome plated ones. But i think i want to run the engine as is first break it in then make changes. Which negates the point since ill have to change rings, piston, and cylinder for the iron sleeved version.

I just get a note saying "new products coming soon" at that page - must be something about my ad filters or something if it displays OK for you.

I just get a note saying "new products coming soon" at that page - must be something about my ad filters or something if it displays OK for you.
Yes that shows up for a few moments while first loading the page, then it's replaced with all the products they have, try changing browsers to chrome or something that's not internet explorer 4...

yeah, can see it in tor after allowing a whole bunch o' tracking sites to sniff my butt - no chance I'd deal with folks that rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back