Zeda firestorm

T

Try 18972-101

Is this a better China girl than most? The early ones and I've had 5 or 6 over the years had issues with leaks and loosened bolts broken studs etc. But ran on for years. Yes required tinkering with but no catastrophic failures. The worst thing that ever happened to me was the front fender wrap that locked up the wheel and sent my fat butt over the bars . I still feel that one. Anyway I'm ready for a new one and wonder what the new ones are like and a good place to get one.

This motor has quite a bit of performance features...i would personally say its a good motor.

The Zeda80 from ZedaMotorsports.com is the same motor essentially without the firestorm sticker on the side of the case.

Of all the motors id like to have in hand at some point, the firestorm is one of them.

I would be willing to bet its a bit more powerful than what you maybe had before...For $109 i think its a steal.

Is this a better China girl than most? The early ones and I've had 5 or 6 over the years had issues with leaks and loosened bolts broken studs etc. But ran on for years. Yes required tinkering with but no catastrophic failures. The worst thing that ever happened to me was the front fender wrap that locked up the wheel and sent my fat butt over the bars . I still feel that one. Anyway I'm ready for a new one and wonder what the new ones are like and a good place to get one.
It's a good engine, but it will still need the tightening and tinkering. Haven't seen one yet that doesn't like attention. It does have some improvements over older designs. Well worth the little extra over the ebay run of the mills.

Back