Zeda Motor Sports ????

M0riarti42

Local time
1:06 PM
Does anyone have a working number for zedamotorsports.com? The 407-617-6291 # rings once and then goes to a full voice mail box. I ordered the stage 2 kit and only got the gas tank, there have been no emails with other tracking numbers, or information of a split order, I wouldn't be concerned if their # functioned.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Does anyone have a working number for zedamotorsports.com? The 407-617-6291 # rings once and then goes to a full voice mail box. I ordered the stage 2 kit and only got the gas tank, there have been no emails with other tracking numbers, or information of a split order, I wouldn't be concerned if their # functioned.

I placed a order there as well almost two weeks ago for a shark dio with the mz65 and 2 stock zeda 80 kits as well and I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this company but right now I feel somewhat swindled ?

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Same exact thing happened to me today. Bought the ported out 80cc kit and received a gas tank. Tried calling 3x and sent two emails. One through the website and another to zedausa@gmail.com I think. Super frustrated... Ordered it 3-4 weeks, took for ever between printing the label and actually shipping it. Finally comes and it's not what I ordered...

Moderators Note:

Same exact thing happened to me today. Bought the ported out 80cc kit and received a gas tank. Tried calling 3x and sent two emails. One through the website and another to zedausa@gmail.com I think. Super frustrated... Ordered it 3-4 weeks, took for ever between printing the label and actually shipping it. Finally comes and it's not what I ordered...
That sucks try adding Robert Bianchi on F/B and message him directly He's usually pretty good with customer service.

Moderators Note:

Also had a lot of trouble with Zeda. Bought their standard engine a couple weeks ago. I ended up receiving two packages. With the tracking number they provided me, all that came was the reed valve. I was like wtf at first and tried calling them numerous times. I ended up getting randomly getting the engine kit 2 days later from bicycle motor works also wtf?? The engine ended up not even running properly and now I'm stuck with it and they still wont pick up the damn phone.

Moderators Note:

Also had a lot of trouble with Zeda. Bought their standard engine a couple weeks ago. I ended up receiving two packages. With the tracking number they provided me, all that came was the reed valve. I was like wtf at first and tried calling them numerous times. I ended up getting randomly getting the engine kit 2 days later from bicycle motor works also wtf?? The engine ended up not even running properly and now I'm stuck with it and they still wont pick up the damn phone.
There's a tie between BMW and Zeda? How odd..

Moderators Note:

Odd happenings....I received my orders in a promptly manner...I was missing a sprocket in my kit but ended up with a spare piston,rings,intake/exhaust bolts and gaskets when I ordered just a spare stock cylinder.

Wasn't gonna use the sprocket and most of the install kit anyways.

Moderators Note:

There's a tie between BMW and Zeda? How odd..
zeda orders their motors through bmw if I recall. they don't have the manpower or the sales numbers to order straight from the factory. could be that Rob was out of stock on that particular motor and had bmw ship it straight to the guy in interest of saving time.

Moderators Note:

yea after my struggle with zeda and receiveing a gold stage 2 kit from zeda to find out its crank case was stuffed full of metal shavings thus it beat up the topend and i had to wait almost 2 months to get the replacement cylinder and missing velocity stack just to have the dio upgrade kit arrive from BMW the same day so ive been trying to make sure ive got the bottom end flushed out i think ive got it but just in case in gonna use the stock parts to see if i can get her running and outta wanting a engine for all 3 of my bikes i picked up a black stock zeda80 kit today and graphite bushing to install just in case this super modded girl dont wanna run ive got a stocky to work with im just glad i got the bike from them with little problems took me holding their paypal hostage to get it tho!

Moderators Note:

yea after my struggle with zeda and receiveing a gold stage 2 kit from zeda to find out its crank case was stuffed full of metal shavings thus it beat up the topend and i had to wait almost 2 months to get the replacement cylinder and missing velocity stack just to have the dio upgrade kit arrive from BMW the same day so ive been trying to make sure ive got the bottom end flushed out i think ive got it but just in case in gonna use the stock parts to see if i can get her running and outta wanting a engine for all 3 of my bikes i picked up a black stock zeda80 kit today and graphite bushing to install just in case this super modded girl dont wanna run ive got a stocky to work with im just glad i got the bike from them with little problems took me holding their paypal hostage to get it tho!
Learn to use these ---> . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .
You're missing a few

Back