Zeda Motor Sports ????

Here it is..you can see why I said the bore about goes into the stud threading on the case..lol

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Check out there YouTube channel...they put up a video within the last day or two and one on the +3mm stroke crank you posted above.
This video decription says it wont be released until they run it to see if it checks out or not.Again look closely at whats been done there.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Here it is..you can see why I said the bore about goes into the stud threading on the case..lol

Yeah look close it's not even square in the cylinder body the sleeve is closer to the upper left stud than the rest.

Moderators Note:

The bottom right stud doesn't look centered either in it's thread.
I'm not talking about the stud in it's hole look at the distance between the outter edge of the sleeve on the two upper holes and the bottom ones the sleeve it's self is not centered in the body.

No? no one else see's whats going on there?
Their's so many different jugs since I last looked at this post that I feel like I'm in the bar on the set of total recall. Those jugs were nice even though being thrice. Ok so on 3 the sleeve is into the stud hole. on 2 the bridge and the jug seem s a bit short or any number of combinations that could have caused the rather excessive piston peek on 1 them beautiful trans. port that have access to the charge through holes in the side of the piston and a boost port abv. the intake.. All this swapping is a bit above my pay grade. I'm feelin a little behind the curve.

Last edited:
Their's so many different jugs since I last looked at this post that I feel like I'm in the bar on the set of total recall. Those jugs were nice even though being thrice. Ok so on 3 the sleeve is into the stud hole. on 2 the the jug seem s a bit short or any number of combinations that could have caused the rather excessive piston peek on 1 them beautiful bridged ports. All this swapping is a bit above my pay grade. I'm feelin a little behind the curve.
The one with the bridged transfers is using a standerd piston and there fore bore and it looks like it had the bridged exhaust and was cut out.I wanna know where these jugs are comming from?pre sleeved these jugs have me very curious to see what could be done with it.

The one with the bridged transfers is using a standerd piston and there fore bore and it looks like it had the bridged exhaust and was cut out.I wanna know where these jugs are comming from?pre sleeved these jugs have me very curious to see what could be done with it.
I don't think it is the same jug as the one on the other thread. Didn't the one on the other thread have a bridge all the way down in open transfers?

Back