Zeda Motorsports owner molests others

AvgJoe

Local time
7:00 PM
EC40942B-B924-4A5E-A9E1-F342248C1F1A.png

Dude deserves a medal for the above article. He should have cut their balls off. I hate thieves, you work hard for your stuff and people think they can just take it. Eff that! Don't know the guy or his site at all, just know his older posts were irritating to read.

Gently waking from a restful night, I think to myself, “Another beautiful day in paradise” cup of coffee, nice breakfast, kiss the wife, and off to the office. With an 8:00 appointment canceled I have a little time to check the forum. –Oh look- a message! Maybe someone wants to help with my build- cool. And then … this… thanks Dan. Conceivably you believe I need more crazy in my life. Perhaps choosing to pursue a career in mental health is an indication that I need an ever growing pool of absurdity to swim in? I assure you I do not. This is my safe place. This is where the relatively ‘normal’ people live- salt of the earth types, gathering to share in creativity and community.
But since you asked… A quick search turns up what ESmalik noted- the first “report” may be altered. Several other sources do not mention ‘molest’ - and while I agree with Darwin in part “I hate thieves, you work hard for your stuff and people think they can just take it. Eff that!” I’m not convinced that amateur castration is called for. One report included the thought of a ‘legal annalist- “You are allowed to engage in conduct that is reasonable, necessary and lawful to protect yourself or your property, but one may argue that these efforts were neither reasonable nor lawful,"
Taking a look at the various news reports is an interesting study in bias- taking a look at the picture below might leave you wondering which ones are the deranged. All 5?
Diagnosis? Narcissism, maybe- something less pleasant, probably. Good ethics would encourage me avoid assessing at a distance. It is interesting to read that Robert bonded out of jail, while leaving his brother and brother’s girlfriend in jail. In this case, (and for my personal safety) I must conclude about poor Robert that- It's not his fault that he can't behave, Society made him go astray. Perhaps if we're nice he'll go away, perhaps he'll go away.
Now my question is why would AvgJoe choose, for his third post, to post altered potentially libelous information?

Pure literature right there ^

I don't know the identity behind AvgJoe but I sure do know their profile pic. Competition is a likely motive

Lol there was never any mention of molesting, but he did tie them up until cops got there and beat their ass lol. He had gotten robbed multiple times for thousands of dollars worth of stuff from his bike shop.

They got off lucky being tied and roughed up a bit - here in FL he could have legally shot them on sight under Stand your Ground. Can't say exactly what I would do in the same situation but probably wouldn't act too differently if someone broke into my shop multiple times and kept coming back.

AvgJoe is simply informing all that he can about the twisted antic's this guy get's away with! It's disturbing and pisses many of us off that he can rip off our friends and then be backed by a clueless bunch of newbs whom think he does no wrong until it happens to them,then they are harassed by his clueless minion (zeda mafia) and bombarded with childish bs like having the contents of your home listed for sale or having your phone ring non stop because he posted your info online! This leads to other builders having to endure the backlash of his action's and then try to dispel the bs he claim's! Those whom back him up or try to defend these action's well karma has a way every time LOL,keep spending your money on bs engines and when they fail remember that it's your fault and there will be no help from Rob or his mafia cronies.

Pure literature right there ^

I don't know the identity behind AvgJoe but I sure do know their profile pic. Competition is a likely motive

No competition to me just sick of him scamming innocent people and thinking it’s funny and then posting fake Craigslist’s ads in their names to try and ruin their lives by posting their personal info publicly ?? BUYERS BEWARE! Simple as that a fool and his money soon part !

Back