Zeda motorsports

Daniel stark

Local time
8:42 PM
I ordered from them ..they dont answer the phone ..contact from submission does not get answered..I think I may have gotten ripped off ..I've emailed and called ..and reviewed multiple forums ..and I checked the better business bureau they have complaints ..most people's reviews are bad and talked about exactly the same experience I'm having now ..

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

He doesn't answer his phone, you need to message him on facebook. No other way to reach him really.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

He doesn't answer his phone, you need to message him on facebook. No other way to reach him really.
I understand that but can you message him on Facebook Maybe give him my phone number and if he needs are given the order number or my address he forgot to give me the filter for the carburetor I bought the grunt monster and there is no clamps to hold a carburetor on the engine which is not a big deal I can get that but it should of came with it

Moderators Note:

everything i've ordered from them came within a week. it's the only place i'll buy my mz65 pipes. they have the best quality for those pipes. nice and thick, not a cheap thin knock off like i've bought from some other places. they are a bit more costly on the pipe, but its way better quality than i found anywhere else. can't think of any bad experience with zeda since i started buying from them. i got my eyes on a few engines of their's i want. i'm just waiting for the right sale to grab a few up.

Moderators Note:

Back