Zeda motorsports

Daniel stark

Local time
3:43 PM
I ordered from them ..they dont answer the phone ..contact from submission does not get answered..I think I may have gotten ripped off ..I've emailed and called ..and reviewed multiple forums ..and I checked the better business bureau they have complaints ..most people's reviews are bad and talked about exactly the same experience I'm having now ..

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

He is much to busy making YouTube videos to answer the phone or to fill orders. You will probably eventually get your order but it won't be quick. You should have looked at the reviews before purchasing, you're not the only one he has screwed around on an order, good luck and I hope it works out.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

The "no name" actor who is in charge is not doing the name ZEDA any justice. (carry on)

Moderators Note:

Daniel, when you order your next piece of kit- do the calling, email, review. And checking BEFORE you send your money. I wish I could recommend a good shop but it seems most have some negative reviews.

Moderators Note:

I ordered from them ..they dont answer the phone ..contact from submission does not get answered..I think I may have gotten ripped off ..I've emailed and called ..and reviewed multiple forums ..and I checked the better business bureau they have complaints ..most people's reviews are bad and talked about exactly the same experience I'm having now ..
You posted this today so I'm assuming your calls or contacts were sent within the last few days. Keep in mind they are located on the east coast in FL and were evacuated for the Hurricane and might not be back in town yet. Nobody was in the shop from Friday until sometime today, so that is why nobody answered - basically closed for roughly a week. I'm sure there is a backlog of 100+ calls and emails just like yours, so will likely be another couple of days.

That being said, they are normally slow and I am not defending them although in this case it is understandable. Its one guy with a helper trying to do 20-30 motors a week plus all the small misc orders, so always swamped with poor communication and long wait times.

Parts themselves aren't bad, but the service is pretty s**tty. The quickest way to get a response is not through the website, but through their facebook group zeda mafia motorbike club (or something like that). You will likely get same day response from there and much better service...Robert Bianchi and Josh Zeda are the two accounts associated with the actual company, the rest are just other customers who may help with tech questions but have nothing to do with the slow orders.

Moderators Note:

I have regretfully had a nightmare experience dealing with Zeda Motorsports. When I started buying kits from then I was looking for a new supplier that I could count on, but after waiting 4.5 months for a 5 kit order to be filled which never was completed I took my business elsewhere.
I do feel bad for the folks that have had to deal with this latest hurricane, and hope their place didn't get trashed.
Try BMW or Bic.Eng.Com if you want good service. Minor glitches and factory defects are to be expected if your ordering a lot of parts, but both of these companies have been on the spot for any shortcomings. Quick to respond and have always made it right. Sometimes even a little more than expected with extra parts thrown in for any inconvenience.

Moderators Note:

Thank you guys for both of your posts I received my engine but it was missing the whole MZ pipe which is huge you can't even run your motorbike without it and that's one of the reasons why I bought this engine it shows that there's a track and number for another package from them but the Post Office in Cape Canaveral Florida says it's still awaiting package.. But the motor is awesome and everything about it is better then their competitors These guys are awesome and their work is amazing

Moderators Note:

I finally received my MZ 65 Pipe from them but I'm still missing my carburetor filter , and The clamps that hold The carburetor on.. I've sent multiple emails through the submission form that's supposed to go through them but I've never received a response

Moderators Note:

Your best bet on reaching Robert is through facebook.

Moderators Note:

Your best bet on reaching Robert is through facebook.
I dont have face book ..but thanks ..can u look it up and give it to me please Me and my wife deleted I facebooks almost 10 years ago so I would not be able to go on it and get the number if you could do that for me I would greatly appreciate it

Moderators Note:

Back