Zeda stage 2 issues

70 ft lbs is what I torque the axle on my motorcycle to so I figured that was in lbs :)

Hopefully this has some balls to it soon.

I'm not looking for huge top speeds, just something that rips til about 35. My commute to school and around town is 25 mph roads with stop signs and stop lights everywhere.

Oh, and I need to be faster than my dad's Honda metropolitan. Lololol

You should rip much faster than 35 with that motor..a stock basic $130 zeda 80 can do that lol.

With the right carb and tuned properly i think you will be more than happy with it.

You could probably run a 40 to 44 tooth and hit 40mph plus rather quickly...and probably 50 plus mph geared higher.

Last edited:
I have too manyo_O but these motored bikes are new to me as far as owning one very soon.

21mm carb also on the way. Determined to get this thing going right. hopefully the pilot jet is close enough out of the box.

How would you all attach the dellorto carb to the zeda reed? I was going to use a 19mm (od of zeda reed) to 25mm (od of dellorto carbs) silicon coupler and just hose clamp it....

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
A bit off topic but are the Zeda engines balanced? Couldn't find that fact on their site. (I'm thinking about getting one for build number 3. Haven't started build 2 yet.)

The crank is supposed to be very well balanced...they list that as a feature on the motor.

Those motors in general have great features to them and quite powerful even stock.

Im doing my first build ever and getting one of these motors myself...after looking around for the price i dont see a better motor anywhere.

Back