Zeda66 pipe

TheBaldKiwi

Local time
3:46 AM
Opinions on this pipe? Looks pretty good and is being sold at a fair price. Im in the process of looking for an expansion chamber pipe and I will either be buying something like this or modding a dirtbike pipe.

Link: https://zedamotorsports.com/shop?ke...=products/zeda66-pipe-boost-expansion-chamber

OEQwNUZCN0I2QURGRUUyQkVBQjE6YzE2NWM2ODYzZDI4MTk2YmVjYmYzM2QzZjI2OGU0Yjg6Ojo6OjA=.jpeg

I'm getting that pipe myself to try out.

It's appears to be a true expansion chamber pipe (not that banana pipe junk) and beats anything else I've seen in it's price range.

In any case it's gotta be miles better than a stock pipe or alot of the other garbage pipes being offered.

Last edited:
I noticed that its hard to find the older kx65 pipes made for these engines anymore, is this better or has it just died out.

I noticed that its hard to find the older kx65 pipes made for these engines anymore, is this better or has it just died out.
I think this pipe is mostly based on the kx65/mz65. They seem very similar, zeda66 expansion chamber looks a little smaller.

I think this pipe is mostly based on the kx65/mz65. They seem very similar, zeda66 expansion chamber looks a little smaller.
my thoughts exactly, wonder how much differently they preform. zeda66 definetly looks like a lower quality pipe though.

The mz65 looks to start out small on the primary then steps up a size before going into the chamber and also has a smaller diameter stinger that's shorter in length.

The 66 has a smaller tube going into the chamber (probably stock pipe diameter 20mm) and a larger and longer stinger than the mz65

I think the pipe is made by CDH.

I'd go with the description as for being good for a stock to mild build.

my thoughts exactly, wonder how much differently they preform. zeda66 definetly looks like a lower quality pipe though.
Yeah, I noticed that it looked like it was lower quality. If it performs well at $39 its a steal though.

The mz65 looks to start out small on the primary then steps up a size before going into the chamber and also has a smaller diameter stinger that's shorter in length.

The 66 has a smaller tube going into the chamber (probably stock pipe diameter 20mm) and a larger and longer stinger than the mz65

I think the pipe is made by CDH.

I'd go with the description as for being good for a stock to mild build.
What do you think they would classify a mild build as?

What do you think they would classify a mild build as?
Small upgraded carb, small reeds or even no reeds, basic port clean up.

I wouldn't think it would be for the big dio Reed and big carb type set ups with a bunch of compression.

Small upgraded carb, small reeds or even no reeds, basic port clean up.

I wouldn't think it would be for the big dio Reed and big carb type set ups with a bunch of compression.
What does it take to fit up a kx65 exhaust? Are people just welding on the header from the stock pipe and throwing it on?

Back