Zedamotorsports gives out buyers personal information to the public !

AvgJoe

Robert Bianchi has posted my personal info publicly as well as threatened my home as he is the worst business to deal with out there don’t get scammed like I did and have your life jeapordized by his carelessness and disregard

GreasyChris

i am very surprised with the countless number of people he has ripped off that no one has gone to his shop or one of his races and beat the ever living sh*t out of him.

Vikingimike01

Chris, just an hour before you commented, I was thinking, if I was scammed by him (Since he is probably doing this alone mostly, not a real company with multiple workers there or a security) I'd do the same, and why hasn't anyone done that. I wonder if he is afraid of this happening to him.

Street Ryderz

Robert Bianchi has posted my personal info publicly as well as threatened my home as he is the worst business to deal with out there don’t get scammed like I did and have your life jeapordized by his carelessness and disregard
The weird thing is Robber as I call him is a little b*tch!And if this was 20 years ago before all this pc bs many of us would have stomped his sorry ass,I know his business is hurting now and hopefully it won't be long before he completely gives up!Last time he was on here running his mouth,said he was going to put a banner ad here so that I and all of us had a constant reminder of his presence LOL,I told him he couldn't afford that and better make sure the bill was paid since he has no problem ripping off other vendor's and suppliers as well! Still haven't seen any banner or any ad's for them anywhere, he's a straight up GOOF along with his brother and the other Josh.