Zedamotorsports gives out buyers personal information to the public !

AvgJoe

Local time
7:24 PM
Robert Bianchi has posted my personal info publicly as well as threatened my home as he is the worst business to deal with out there don’t get scammed like I did and have your life jeapordized by his carelessness and disregard

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

actually 3 sides. yours, his and the truth

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

So you came here to troll?

Moderators Note:

Yep, i'm pretty sure thats why you came here.

Moderators Note:

Shove one of your engines up there too next to the cookie.

Moderators Note:

Yes. And after please go back to trolling your "customers" instead of trolling this forum. Good night.

Moderators Note:
YOUR DADDY has been banned from the forums for personal agenda vendor bashing, posts deleted.

Moderators Note:

Back