ZedaMotorsports Magnets!!!!

6blueoval9

Local time
6:05 PM
Well, I'm excited about this one.

I always figured I'd be filing on key ways and checking and filing and checking and filing to get timing where I wanted it but ,having browsed through Zedamotorsports ever growing list of items, i stumbled upon a new and exciting product listing.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

I'm personally excited over this because it will make things simple trying to find that sweet spot with timing where you want it.

This item will certainly make it to my pure stock engine build and any build of mine for that matter...Almost seems like a must have for anyone into getting the most from your 2 stroke build.

This should be killer add on to an HD lightning or Jaguar performance ignition...the perfect timing perhaps?
OEQwNUZCN0I2QURGRUUyQkVBQjE6ZTE3Nzc0ODFmMWM4OGNkN2U0NzAyMjM3ODMzODM1ZDk6Ojo6OjA= (1).jpg

https://zedamotorsports.com/shop?olsPage=products/adjustable-timing-magnet&page=11

Last edited:

I always figured I'd be filing on key ways and checking and filing and checking and filing to get timing where I wanted it but ,having browsed through Zedamotorsports ever growing list of items, i stumbled upon a new and exciting product listing.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

I'm personally excited over this because it will make things simple trying to find that sweet spot with timing where you want it.

This item will certainly make it to my pure stock engine build and any build of mine for that matter...Almost seems like a must have for anyone into getting the most from your 2 stroke build.

This should be killer add on to an HD lightning or Jaguar performance ignition...the perfect timing perhaps?
View attachment 80041

https://zedamotorsports.com/shop?olsPage=products/adjustable-timing-magnet&page=11
Not new except to Zedamotorsports,Manic Mechanic brought out this item 6-7 years ago maybe even more now I think I had one in 07-08 so closer to ten years.It's a very simple thing to do (copy) with many people still using this method.The aluminum split conicle washer gets mushed easily after its been set once or twice but works pretty well.I think at the time I payed 15 bucks for one.

Moderators Note:

Nice...glad to see it back in the spot light after all that time....this is the first one I've seen and offered from a retailer...Then again I am fairly new to this market.

Not sure why it dropped out of the lime light...ive done alot of reading and never saw anything about it...did Manic stop making them once everyone started copying it?

Nice...glad to see it back in the spot light after all that time....this is the first one I've seen and offered from a retailer...Then again I am fairly new to this market.

Not sure why it dropped out of the line light...did Manic stop making them once everyone started copying it?
Manic Mechanic went out of bussines along with Pirate Cycles,Piston bikes and others all of whom have had good offerings only to be copied.It's a shame really but a reality in bussiness today.

As expensive as patents are and the loop hole with only a small percentage needing to be different makes it tough.

I wouldn't pay all that money either for a patent.

In any case I'm glad to see it offered again no matter how it made it's way here...it's definitely something I've wanted and plan to use in the near future.

In any case I'm glad to see it offered again no matter how it made it's way here...it's definitely something I've wanted and plan to use in the near future.
True it's a big help to the hobbiest who may not have the equipment (tools) to perform this task.

True it's a big help to the hobbiest who may not have the equipment (tools) to perform this task.
True..I don't have access to alot I used to have ...what I can use at work is fairly limited and not always available.

For $25 it's worth every penny to me today.

View attachment 80041

Ok I am new and trying to find the adjustable timing magnet. But Zelda motorsports no longer exist that I can find and manic machanic seems to have vanished as well. If anyone knows where I can get one of these now days in 2020 please let me know. Also was looking for the exhaust mod that allows you to use dirt bike pipes and such. Please help. Ty for your time and advice...

Moderators Note:

Ok I am new and trying to find the adjustable timing magnet. But Zelda motorsports no longer exist that I can find and manic machanic seems to have vanished as well. If anyone knows where I can get one of these now days in 2020 please let me know. Also was looking for the exhaust mod that allows you to use dirt bike pipes and such. Please help. Ty for your time and advice...
Look on this site for info on stepping the woodruff key, this is all that's needed in timing change 4 or 5 degrees makes a big difference in the base timing and regardless of where the base timing is it doesn't change the curve or lack of it.

Back