Zenoha G43L is this engine adaptable for an AZ build?

If you want reliable+strong yet need to stay under 50cc for legal reasons I say go with the honda gx50 or gxh50. I've not had any issues, just routine maintenance on my hs144f 53cc(clone of the gxh50 with a 1.7mm overbore). I haven't had issues with my huasheng engines failing early, my hs142 49cc lasted around 14k miles after I bought it used, and it was from 2009. Idk how many miles was put on before it, but it was thrashed. I did a mountain run a few weeks ago that took me up and down a 2500' climb and back in a lil under 19 miles with no issues with my hs144 with a SBP shift kit and nexus 3 speed hub. I hit between 30-38 mph on the uphill, and 50+ going down. Geared faster I could have hit 60 on the way down but then I would be stuck in first going up.

The Honda GXH50 is an excellent, powerful , dependable engine.
However, it does not use the common 76mm clutch. You'll need an expensive bellhousing adaptor to connect it to the available drive systems.

The Honda GX50 is an entirely different engine.

If you want reliable+strong yet need to stay under 50cc for legal reasons I say go with the honda gx50 or gxh50. I've not had any issues, just routine maintenance on my hs144f 53cc(clone of the gxh50 with a 1.7mm overbore). I haven't had issues with my huasheng engines failing early, my hs142 49cc lasted around 14k miles after I bought it used, and it was from 2009. Idk how many miles was put on before it, but it was thrashed. I did a mountain run a few weeks ago that took me up and down a 2500' climb and back in a lil under 19 miles with no issues with my hs144 with a SBP shift kit and nexus 3 speed hub. I hit between 30-38 mph on the uphill, and 50+ going down. Geared faster I could have hit 60 on the way down but then I would be stuck in first going up.
Yeah Don. I've been riding long enough not to do anything stupid, aka " get noticed ". Speed is not an issue but 20-25 mph on a flat is what I was thinking. I looked at Dax's sire and for some reason I can't navigate to the " engine " only section. I BELIEVE it was there a while back. But I'm old, ya Know.

BTW I have read everyone's responses. Most of you I know through here and please let me say I respect and heed your views, warnings and thoughts. Thank you

Red

Yeah Don. I've been riding long enough not to do anything stupid, aka " get noticed ". Speed is not an issue but 20-25 mph on a flat is what I was thinking. I looked at Dax's sire and for some reason I can't navigate to the " engine " only section. I BELIEVE it was there a while back. But I'm old, ya Know.

BTW I have read everyone's responses. Most of you I know through here and please let me say I respect and heed your views, warnings and thoughts. Thank you

Red

Years ago, Dax offered many 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines on his site.

Now, nothing, I think.

Back