Zombie name that Zombie

NuVinci

I got the hub from Staton. It weighs 11 pounds without the spokes or wheel. That's as much as my motor. The guys at the bike shop want to see what this wheel is going on. After I read your post Dan, I read the technical manual & the warranty very closely. They do not mention anything about hp limitations. Two year warranty.

I can't believe anybody would put one of these on a regular bicycle!! With all the lightweight stuff out there this has got to be a dog for them. And the price &@$$%*#$ makes it unaffordable for most applications. One lift & you will agree.

The hub is installed now with a hyd. disk. Looks killer on the bike. I think it will be great. I'm still gonna use the 4.2 hp motor... We'll see how good the warranty is!!

Zarathustra!
Zarex!
Zbigniew!
Zoinks!
Ziggy!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK now. What's next. My neighbors kid says build more. My wife is actually suggesting how to re-arrange the garage to park more BIKES in there!! My cup runneth on overdrive & so here is the begginning. OH come on MAKE that suggestion. NAME the NEXT ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

By the way... My goals for this next build will 0 - 30 mph VERY quickly, legal in most USA states.

Here She IS.................Miss ??????????????????????????????

View attachment 1466
How about the Cheeze-uz zombie in outer space heaven.

I think at this point its safe to assume the worst. I mean, check out his chain tensioners, idiot runs one on his top chain line...
img_20160829_081158-jpg.73565

Last edited:
Back