Zombie name that Zombie

Z

Zomby Builder

OK now. What's next. My neighbors kid says build more. My wife is actually suggesting how to re-arrange the garage to park more BIKES in there!! My cup runneth on overdrive & so here is the begginning. OH come on MAKE that suggestion. NAME the NEXT ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

By the way... My goals for this next build will 0 - 30 mph VERY quickly, legal in most USA states.

Here She IS.................Miss ??????????????????????????????

IMG_0901.jpg

Miss Froggy, Hoppalong ( 0-30MPH Quickly) and the picture of the first part sorta look like a frog.
doc

Zomby Zoomer!

so far...looks like it won't fall over. :LOL:

seriously, make it scream.....smoky tire...fight off the wheely!!
Count me in!:cool:

OK now. What's next. My neighbors kid says build more. My wife is actually suggesting how to re-arrange the garage to park more BIKES in there!! My cup runneth on overdrive & so here is the begginning. OH come on MAKE that suggestion. NAME the NEXT ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

By the way... My goals for this next build will 0 - 30 mph VERY quickly, legal in most USA states.

Here She IS.................Miss ??????????????????????????????

View attachment 1466

Tripod maybe? Just kidding. How about White Zombie or Zombie Zephyr.

Maybe you better name it after your wife? Man she backs the whole idea, huh?
Strange!

I like Zephyr... Yeah what a woman. She claimed Zena after she rode her, but now that Zacks here She WANTS HIM.. At first I thought she was kidding. Then I went out to the garage & she was re-arrangeing things so she could get either one out easily. It works for me!!

you seemed hooked on the "Z"s. How about Zion or Zoomer or Zinderella or Ziggy or Zactamundo?
Z's are hard to work with!
Doc

Oh, ZARGONE!

Back