Zombie Zena

This is my 1st Proto for elimination of one of the rear drive chains. 3 chain design. This is not easy from scratch in your garage. At least not for me....

3105_Z_Zena_1.jpg

Freewheel

The rear is just a regular 22 tooth freewheel. Zena is not built for speed, she's a slow cruiser. She only has 1 speed, goes 27 mph, with the 35cc Robin / Subaru 4 stroke. You can ride her on the boardwalk without the motor & it's just like riding a regular beach cruiser. Easy start - low maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zena after 3 years

This girl's got class. Finally got her nice & legal. Mounted a CA license plate & oil changed on the Robin / Subaru 35. That's all she needed. Still cookin' after 3 years. Polished the chrome, filled er up with high test. Still gets over 125 miles per gallon & looks good doin' it.... I love this bike!

Zomby V.jpg

legal Zena.jpg

Fill er Up

Took Zena to the coast last week. Stopped 5 miles from home to top off the gas & it only cost 17 cents. The tank holds at least 1/3 US gallon. That lasts 40 miles. Fueled up again in Oceanside CA 25 mile ride. It still only cost 27 cents????? Hey gas is 2.75 a gallon here in SoCal. Sooo I figure that the gas bought by the previous patrons left a FULL Hosefull of gas at the pump..... Probably a TAll SUV or pick - up truck. Perfect for topping off any MB. I just thought I'd pass this along to the cost minded riders out there./....Look for that tall SUV leaving the pump!!!!!

Still cookin after 4 years

Zena cost me a total of 25 US bucks in maintenance this past year. The throttle cable broke & needed replacement. Add oil change & that's it. I LOVE my ZENA!! She goes 28 MPH with a lot of class....

Zomby V.jpg

Frank does not mind at all!!

Back