Zomby Zack

Finally got it all together now. Drove it down to the lake, & buried the speedo. (40 mph) I was really suprised. Not even broken in yet, so ought to do at least 45 or so after a couple of tanks. Just a Chinese 49cc with a velocity stack, better exhaust, & a torque converter.

I put a solo seat on for now, but have a custom bannana being upholstered. It will be ready next week.

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

That bike gives me goosebumps. When I win the lottery,I want to pm you....

CO has it's merits

Hey L.F. you in town call me - I want somebody to ride this With Screws Loose.. It drives like a mosquito Harley. Faster off the line than my Wide Glide with more bling. I love this Bike !!

Last edited by a moderator:
You got that exactly right Zomby. That bike ROCKS. If you make it to Ocean Park next summer, perhaps we can swap rides for a bit. I should have my project done by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swap

Yeah Van I would like to make that trip to O.P. Maybe I see you there. IRIDE I swapped the Chinese 49 for a Chinese 45.7 from Daves Discount motors. It was less expensive to buy the new motor than to buy the stuff to do the hop up. Ported & polished head kit was 175 Walbro high flow carb with manifold was about 85. New engine is a GP460 cost 255 delivered. It is pretty rad little screamer. I had to lighten up the clutch springs. There are a lot of high performance parts on this site. Trevor Simpson billet polished/ported heads look very high quality.

They claim this engine is 4.2 hp hmmm doesn't feel like twice the motor that I had, but there is definately a big difference. It's still not broken in yet. I'll let you know after a couple gallons go through it.

It bolted right on with little troubles. I still have the China 49 & the stuff to make it drive on left or right side. I sell it CHEAP.

http://www.davesmotors.com/store/product1295.html

I was just looking at that site last week and was very curious. I didn't realize that was what you had used on your bike. They do seem like quite a smokin' deal and I will be waiting on the edge of my seat to hear how it performs after break-in.

Dan

Wow,
Sweet Bike, I really like that exhaust did you make that or buy it somewhere?
How does it sound?

exhaust

I got the mufflers off a guy who went out of business selling pocket bike parts. Don't know what he's doing now. Had to cut & weld to fit. It sounds like a mini two stroke motoX bike. Little bit louder than I'd like, kinda metal. I like it - but stealth is good.

Thanks for all the comments.

Back