Official Zoom Bicycles Reviews

Please rate your experience w/ Zoom Cycles: (You MUST post a review if you vote)

• Total voters
R

robin dunham

I purchased many parts for the H.T. engines and bang my order was out in 2 days from Vancouver B.C. they also made a special effort to be helpful--their prices are VERY competitive too
I did not post this someone hacked my account

H

Honky

Bad experience buying from EHBC/Zoom Bicycles

Hoping to save everyone a future headache. Inferior products that don't work from new, then instead of standing behind their product and offering help, they refuse and make you buy new. Won't even call you back, they just ignore you. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. EHBC distributors aka Zoom Bicycles is located near Vancouver, BC in Canada.

Vtec gas bike

Bad experience buying from EHBC/Zoom Bicycles

Hoping to save everyone a future headache. Inferior products that don't work from new, then instead of standing behind their product and offering help, they refuse and make you buy new. Won't even call you back, they just ignore you. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. EHBC distributors aka Zoom Bicycles is located near Vancouver, BC in Canada.
I never experienced this from zoombicycles as I have gotten great service from them so far