Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
4:26 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 10-17-05.png

Forum Username: @zoombicycles
Products: Motorized bicycle kits and parts

I bought my kit just after midnight on thanksgiving day and it had a tracking number before noon. I got it about 8 days later. They sent emails every step of the way updating progress of the order and then sent a survey after having the product for a couple of weeks. I paid $109 total delivered to my door for a 48cc kit. It has a more open muffler so a bit louder than the grubee but more power too. I'd buy from them again for sure.

I've purchased 3 kits from Zoom since Sept 09, no real problems with any of them, had a bad set of rag joints, it was promptly replaced free of cost. Andrew has been very prompt with information and helpful suggestions. I will continue to do business with them and to refer others to them. A big thumbs up from me.

quick and easy to deal with, good prices and they DO return my emails when i have questions within a couple of days.

zoombicycles sucks

i ordered a engine from these guys and in my email they said to track the shipping through fed ex but everytime i put the number in it was invalid so i phoned fed ex and they said it was a UPS shipping number. idiots gave me the wrong shipping company then they sent the kit to my billing address when i had a different address for the shipping so i missed the package. now trying to get a hold of someone there is near impossible they dont answer phones or emails. wont deal with these guys again nothing but a shipping headache and customer service doesnt exist there. 2 thumbs down

I love Zoombicycles. I order online half the time and in pinch go to there warehouse/store. Never had a defective part.
I was just looking at reviews to see if i am able too just go to the warehouse and buy parts. now i know i can thanks to your comment

Bad experience buying from EHBC/Zoom Bicycles

Hoping to save everyone a future headache. Inferior products that don't work from new, then instead of standing behind their product and offering help, they refuse and make you buy new. Won't even call you back, they just ignore you. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. EHBC distributors aka Zoom Bicycles is located near Vancouver, BC in Canada.

Back