Zoombicycles.com Special Promo

zoombicycles

Local time
11:14 AM
Promo code : JS10
(Letters J , S , and number 10, no spaces)

Use this promotional code during the checkout process on Zoombicycles.com to receive a US$10.00 discount on your purchase.

its a good deal for you all of mbc

hey any one whant 40t sprokets for cheap i have them and twiin break levers cheap also

Hope ppl have better luck than me.I went to purchase a spare CDI and with the rebate it cost $5.....FREIGHT $128.............not bloody likely. :(

Pk80?

Are they really 80cc motors? This is a first for me. I have never seen an 80cc bicycle engine kit out of Asia. Not yet..Until now that is.. Does anyone know the bore and stroke of these? If they are 80cc. This is a first... Does anyone have any Info on these? 80cc ? Really? Let me know..thanks..And..Enjoy the ride..

i once had issues...

Are they really 80cc motors? This is a first for me. I have never seen an 80cc bicycle engine kit out of Asia. Not yet..Until now that is.. Does anyone know the bore and stroke of these? If they are 80cc. This is a first... Does anyone have any Info on these? 80cc ? Really? Let me know..thanks..And..Enjoy the ride..
sorry to bring this up, but there are a few relevant posts on the pk80 ring size thing making it less than a 70cc:
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=5145 i realize this is from 1 year ago and things "may" have improved...so in all fairness is it the same as in a name the ch80? they do not say it's 80cc it's only the name! just wonderin:confused::rolleyes: it's this line in your add that bothers me..
copy and pasted from your site:
"We knew that the there was definitely a demand for our PK80 80cc bicycle engine kits, but this was definitely something that we didn't expect !"

Last edited by a moderator:
well im waiting for my parts to suply to you all in the usa but the shiping is costly from cannada that is why im doing this for them in usa

but im waiting for my parts and the will be as i can make them for you all here on MBC

Back