18 year old Motobike "Pepe" stolen

No picture of Pepe? Someone will post a pic when they buy it, and one of us might see it.

This is like a posting a sign for a lost pet with a hand drawn picture ! Lol... now that I'm invested; just trying to help!! Plus it sounds like a cool MB.

Installed the eyebolt and have run the 3/16" hardened chain through my BionX electric bike, the floor jack and 2 jackstands. The new motorized bike will be right next to it and have the same chain run through the frame. If thieves steal these bikes, they will have to invest some serious time!-Gearhead437

Yes a locked bike will deter thiefs

Many many moons ago I lived in an apartment building, My studio was so small that I didn't even have room for my bicycle in my appt. :ROFLMAO: So I would leave it outside by my front door, It wasn't an expensive bike as I got it for free but it was my only transportation
I just used a rope to tie the back tire to the railing. To my surprise sometimes the bike got moved forward until the rope was taught.
I guess the thief would think the bike was unlocked because he couldn't see a chain but when he tried to move the bike it wouldn't so they assumed it was locked by a chain and didn't bother looking But it was just a rope :ROFLMAO:

Another time I lost my key to a lock so I took out the tumblers and made it so any key would open the lock.
No one ever stole my bike because it was locked :LOL:

Yes a locked bike will deter thiefs

Many many moons ago I lived in an apartment building, My studio was so small that I didn't even have room for my bicycle in my appt. :ROFLMAO: So I would leave it outside by my front door, It wasn't an expensive bike as I got it for free but it was my only transportation
I just used a rope to tie the back tire to the railing. To my surprise sometimes the bike got moved forward until the rope was taught.
I guess the thief would think the bike was unlocked because he couldn't see a chain but when he tried to move the bike it wouldn't so they assumed it was locked by a chain and didn't bother looking But it was just a rope :ROFLMAO:

Another time I lost my key to a lock so I took out the tumblers and made it so any key would open the lock.
No one ever stole my bike because it was locked :LOL:
Crimes of opportunity are just that: it was easy to steal it so I did it. I'm sure everyone has done something like it when taking something that is thought to be total junk. That rusty old bike by the dumpster? Probably trash but the one time it isn't, it is still theft. I am sure many people have left something lying about where they fully meant to get it back but it looked like trash, or free for the taking.

Crimes of opportunity are just that: it was easy to steal it so I did it. I'm sure everyone has done something like it when taking something that is thought to be total junk. That rusty old bike by the dumpster? Probably trash but the one time it isn't, it is still theft. I am sure many people have left something lying about where they fully meant to get it back but it looked like trash, or free for the taking.
I won't take a bike unless it is in a dumpster. I've pulled many bikes out of dumpsters

Yep, good bikes in the dumpster or strip em for parts

Installed the eyebolt and have run the 3/16" hardened chain through my BionX electric bike, the floor jack and 2 jackstands. The new motorized bike will be right next to it and have the same chain run through the frame. If thieves steal these bikes, they will have to invest some serious time!-Gearhead437
You need one more lump chained to the bike, put the lump on a shelf right over your bike. Put a small sign near your door, "Beware of Boobie Traps".

Back