Ebay 1999 MOTORCYCLE, WHIZZER MOTOR BIKE CUSTOM

1999 MOTORCYCLE, WHIZZER MOTOR BIKE CUSTOM On Ebay

s-l500.jpg

Probably didn't know any better, or couldn't find short 7mm thread allen head bolts, so he just used the WC-1 long bolts
7mm allen head bolts are hard to find, I had to order 7mm thread allen head bolts when I needed more
But he should of noticed the NE-5 head has two 10mm bolts that bolts the head to the cyl, and not the case
That should of been a clue to use short bolts to bolt the cyl to the case

That bike also used to be black he painted it yellow

Must be hard to start for some reason
Having a hole cut out in the belt guard for access to the flywheel bolt tells me he was using a drill motor to start the bike
I put in the studs in case but there wasn' enough room to put on nuts, so I went back to the long bolts??

Probably didn't know any better, or couldn't find short 7mm thread allen head bolts, so he just used the WC-1 long bolts
7mm allen head bolts are hard to find, I had to order 7mm thread allen head bolts when I needed more
But he should of noticed the NE-5 head has two 10mm bolts that bolts the head to the cyl, and not the case

Having a hole cut out in the belt guard for access to the flywheel bolt tells me he was using a drill motor to start the bike
YES, hole for drill, works great ( to old to pedal) runs great now, and dependable

starts great now, hole was best idea I had

I put in the studs in case but there wasn' enough room to put on nuts, so I went back to the long bolts??

I understand your confusion but..
The rear of the NE-5 cyl base uses allen bolts
The allen bolts can be tightened with a long allen wrench

DSCF3767.JPG

You must of noticed the two 10mm bolt holes in the NE-5 head and 10mm threads in the NE-5 cyl
DSCF3768.JPG

DSCF3770.JPG

Back