Stolen 2 in a year. I must be dumb!

It' me again danlandberg, Got another one stole here in LA. CA. about 4 months ago. This one was a schwinn to replace the micargi. It was bought at the DI, (ut version of the Good Will) only this one was Grubee powered, 66cc, angle head, stock carb, (never could get the cns carb to work), billet intake, sbp chamber, new back rim (black) roller clutch setup, and self made duel pull brakes. This one was locked up in the car port with a 1/2 cable. (bolt cutters do a clean and quiet job). I new it was just a matter of time before this would happen. This is the city of lost Angles and their body's have yet to be found. This one doesn't bother me as much as the first two, it wasn't as clean a bike but worked well. Plus CA ban the sale of two stroke kits, so it was just a matter of time before I would have trouble with an *** hole cop. I guess its another build on the plate. I'll try to post a pic just in case some my see the thing on the road some where.

I understand your loss. Had two stolen myself. The best way I know of is a quick release front wheel, just remove it and carry it with you. Also a GOOD padlock thru the peddle sprocket. Or a quick release seat post. If the scum can't ride it away they are not as quick to take your bike.

kit.jpg

who needs a torch
cables or chain or Ulock it cuts them all

if they can see the bike they can steal it its just a matter of how much time it will take

Back