48cc Fun - New Bike Build

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by Leroybrown420, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Leroybrown420

Leroybrown420 Member

It's been awhile since I built a 48cc bike. My first test ride it I thought something was wrong. Then, I remembered I was riding a 48er.. It's still fun to ride tho. Check it out!

001.jpg 009.jpg 005.jpg

2. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Well-Known Member

Hey 48 cc makes you legal in many places. When I was younger I loved fast cars and motorcycles. Now I don't need to get anywhere fast just alive. LOL

3. SANDSA

SANDSA Member

Pretty cool Leroy,I know it's not,but in the top pic it almost looks like a fake background/backdrop hollywood prop.Awesome view.Looks like Sadona AZ.I grew up in north east Phoenix PV. area.
    Great time of year.*wondering if the snowbirds have started their migration.Hey,I have an idea.Strap golf bag to 48 ,play the back 9.or caddy for cash..heheAnyway.
    I guess you can really tell the size differance, visually ,between 48cc& 66-80cc.hmm.I hope the DMV cant tell.Here in MA.you can get a moped plate.49cc or less .
    Nice build,I'll have to look at some more of your pics.Memories of the west..you could submit pics to "ARIZONA HIGHWAYS"magazine cool....
    Adam.

4. Leroybrown420

Leroybrown420 Member

Thank you SANDSA. I live in Big Park, Arizona. It's the gateway to Sedona. Not too many birds up here, were in the upper 30's today and expecting snow tomorrow. I froze my but off test riding my new bike this afternoon but love the 66cc power.

New Bike, check 'er
    012.jpg
    018.jpg
    009.jpg

5. SANDSA

SANDSA Member

Now that one is nice.Thumbz^^.You can never have too much flash~
    I'm kinda new,geeze,how many bikes do you make every month?I've seen a handfull in a month from bad Leroy Brown.
    All last week ,at work,I had your hooky song stuck in my head~ "he had a 32 gun in his pocket for fun,he had a razor, in his shoe" *everybody sing>>he's bad bad......ect..hehe
    Cool,you seem to really enjoy building.AKA obsessed..Keeps you out of fights & stuff,,good thing. Regards,
    Adam.

*If you can't open it
    You don't own it.

Leroybrown420 likes this.