8 speed motor-bicycle on Honda GXH 50

Yes, at us people in remote places kind, sociable and hospitable. In big cities unfortunately is worse - bustle and haste + stresses have an effect. Though all the same many good people.

When I go for a drive on the motor-bicycle, Me different people on some times in day ask - that it for the device, what speed, whether I have made a motor-bicycle. As rules all strongly are surprised that such it is possible to make.

Yes, at us people in remote places kind, sociable and hospitable. In big cities unfortunately is worse - bustle and haste + stresses have an effect. Though all the same many good people.

When I go for a drive on the motor-bicycle, Me different people on some times in day ask - that it for the device, what speed, whether I have made a motor-bicycle. As rules all strongly are surprised that such it is possible to make.

i know what you mean...

i have a question alekor...i have seen on your ru forum a carburetor heater (see attachment) for the gx35...and i was wondering if any of your mates has used one of those...have you got any information on it...if so...could you perhaps put a link up on info from your ru forum...
because my motor sometimes loses quite a lot of power in cold temperatures and i believe it is a carburetor issue...have you or anybody else experienced similar issues with the gx35 motor...cheers

Attachments

• P1060471.JPG
    P1060471.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
At low temperatures personally at me power fell, truth not so strongly. As there was an effect - the motor was stop at reduction throtle. I then have made the device similar to those that in a photo. It directed warm air from the fan to the carburetor - engine work has considerably improved - has ceased to be stop and like capacity has grown up.
I think a factory design should consult is even better.

P.S. If it is interesting, here my personal site devoted to motor-bicycles - http://www.motor4bike.ru/

Last edited:
thanks...i will make a device for the carburetor and see if it helps...
your personal site looks good...

below a picture from yesterdays ride

Attachments

• P1060570.jpg
    P1060570.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 431
thanks...i will make a device for the carburetor and see if it helps...
your personal site looks good...

below a picture from yesterdays ride

I think should help. I also have forgotten that at you now winter and consequently is cold. Has looked on http://www.intellicast.com - at you warm enough winter - as our autumn: +10, the affinity of silent ocean probably affects. At us in the winter to-20 happens the temperature falls and that sometimes I go by a motor-bicycle on snow - an extreme!

Thanks for a response on a site.

Photo class!

I think should help. I also have forgotten that at you now winter and consequently is cold. Has looked on http://www.intellicast.com - at you warm enough winter - as our autumn: +10, the affinity of silent ocean probably affects. At us in the winter to-20 happens the temperature falls and that sometimes I go by a motor-bicycle on snow - an extreme!

Thanks for a response on a site.

Photo class!

yes its winter here but it was the warmest may on record and until late last week also the warmest june...still, it was sometimes cold enough at +5 degrees celsius (+41 degrees fahrenheit) for my bike to play up and keep on loosing power...

so i made 2 devices up...
one that warms the air that goes into the carburetor...
and one that warms the carburetor itself...(see attached photos)
i might still make a device that does both...

so far i only used the device that warms the air that goes into the carburetor and the bike has not 'played up' again but i need it to be colder outside to make sure it works properly...eg. at 0 degrees celsius (+32 d.f.)
(weather now getting to 0 degrees c. so i should know in the next few days if the device works good...fingers crossed)

yes...riding at -20 degrees c. (-4 d.f.) must be 'fun'...i use to ride motorcycles in -10 d. c. (+14 d.f.)...so we both know: 'there is no bad weather, only bad clothing'.

Attachments

• P1060593.jpg
    P1060593.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 457
  • P1060594.jpg
    P1060594.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Back