80cc 2 stroke motor start and then just sputters out

That’s how it’s supposed to run . Just turn the choke on at first start up the few minutes turn the choke off. Now say you let it set 3 or 4 hrs you might need to turn it back on to start then few turn it off and ride .

That’s how it’s supposed to run . Just turn the choke on at first start up the few minutes turn the choke off. Now say you let it set 3 or 4 hrs you might need to turn it back on to start then few turn it off and ride .
Oh okay so it is running correctly I'm a dummy lol so that's no issue then thank you very much I get it now

Some times in summer you don’t even have to choke it to start mainly cooler weather.

There’s not a lot of stuff on the carburetor to mess up. There’s only 4 things you can adjust on them . Don’t do anything to the float at all. Only if the carburetor is leaking gas plus ask us on forum before doing it. Now the idle screw turn if it’s idling to hi or to low. The needle is another it’s under the top cap look up the threads in 2 stroke categories you can see pics. And now the 4th one is the main jet. Same thing look up.

There’s not a lot of stuff on the carburetor to mess up. There’s only 4 things you can adjust on them . Don’t do anything to the float at all. Only if the carburetor is leaking gas plus ask us on forum before doing it. Now the idle screw turn if it’s idling to hi or to low. The needle is another it’s under the top cap look up the threads in 2 stroke categories you can see pics. And now the 4th one is the main jet. Same thing look up.
which way do I turn it towards the front wheel or the back wheel the idle screw it is idling way too high

Back