Anyone from Maine????

phil79

Local time
3:07 AM
I live in Maine and would like to meet some people here from my area that are also into MB. I would like to help organize a group of us so we could we could plan some fun events such as group trips, races get togethers bbqs parties bike building etc.

Here is a Maine event for ya.
1st Annual New England Scooter Rally
July 26th - July 28th, 2013

http://shrimprun.com/

This is a rally for scooterists and scooter enthusiasts. Regardless of the make, model, or engine size you ride, you and your scoot are welcome to attend. This year Ski's will be held from Friday, July 26th through Sunday, July 28th with the main portion of the rally and group ride culminating on Saturday July 27th. Come for just the rally on Saturday or stay for the whole weekend, it's up to you! Mopeds welcome!

Last edited:
I think I read that somewhere but I appreciate it. I wish it wasn't so far away however if its a weekend with no kids I just might go down there for a visit

auburn maine motor club

Looking for other motor bicycle guys that wanna go riding some trails as a group if interested call me 207sevenfourzero8324 my name is eric

Hey, I'm on the coast near Waldoboro, and yes would love to get together for a ride. Been a member, and building these, sice 2009.

PM me for contact info.

Scrollerguy

I live in Maine and would like to meet some people here from my area that are also into MB. I would like to help organize a group of us so we could we could plan some fun events such as group trips, races get togethers bbqs parties bike building etc.
Hi I live in Bangor Maine, I have a few bikes built now Im willing to ride anytime during the weekend theres a lot of trails around here.

Hey im brand new here i live in maine n ride a new custom build n wanna meet maine people!!! Portland here!!!

Back