Anyone have a sprocket?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Fletch, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Fletch

Fletch Member

I desperately need a temporary sprocket until I can get a manic mechanic mount in the future. I am having real difficulties with a certain vendor and I basically have no idea if/when they will send me a usable sprocket. I'm in San Diego, CA. Thanks

2. xxSLiMxx

xxSLiMxx Member

Ive got one 45T/9Bolt $20.00+shipping (comming from canada) Let me know if u want it.

3. Fletch

Fletch Member

Thanks for the offer. I'd be down if it wasn't coming from Canada. I don't think I can afford the shipping.

4. xxSLiMxx

xxSLiMxx Member

You sure? Shoot me your state and i can get a quote for ya. I doubt it would be any more then $10.00 to ship.

5. Fletch

Fletch Member

I'm in CA and waiting to get a sprocket I ordered from a vendor that is payed for. I just wanted something quick in the mean time but I think Canada would take too long. I'm going to try and be patient, but I'll definitely let you know if I just can't take waiting anymore and snap ;) This bike is complete and just waiting to run when I get a sprocket.

6. xxSLiMxx

xxSLiMxx Member

Alright cool, LMK.

7. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Have new 44 tooth sprocket, rag ,nuts and bolts, backing plates..put about 10 miles on it before I picked up my Manic Mech sprocket and hub adapter from Jim ( which is really the only way to go ) If any one needs one ....pm me..cheep

8. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

I've got 48 and 50 tooth sprockets 20 bucks shipped for each of them.

9. Fletch

Fletch Member

The sprocket I ordered came so I'm set...Appreciate the offers though.