Apparently this forum will be shut down ? Edit: False!

I could of told you that he more than likely deleted the posts himself, His profile is still there.

LOL reddit has more users than there are people that own a computer, Reedit does not care even the slightest about someone telling bulls*** about a motorized bicycle forum, They do have algorithms that automatically detect a lot of crap but not for bikes.

The reason the post was deleted was because the OP thought more than twice about what he said.

While I'm at I looked at a few of the posts and their answers and that place is a cesspool of misinformation, It's reedit that's the way it is the odds of getting a strait answer is almost nil, the odds's of getting a troll is 100%..

@DAMIEN1307 I'm sorry to tell you this but like I told someone else on this OP but I think you need to a break from the internet too ----------- Go for a ride clear your head I don't think your brain is jelly yet but your dangerously close

Moral of the story as far as the internet goes ----------- believe half of what you see and nothing what you hear

1. Get more power cut off your muffler gain so much power that you will have to put on body armor and a parachute because you might just break the sound barrier.
2. Drill holes in you muffler and remove what some people call baffles gain so much power you will have to follow step one
Don't forget if you paint your bike red it adds 92 hp per cc.

Back