Apparently this forum will be shut down ? Edit: False!

molina-healthcare-customer-presentation-17-638.jpg

Yes he actually either deleted his own profile, or got deleted. Here’s one post I was able to retrieve
0FEF8E31-E413-4329-BD53-6271ED79ADA1.jpeg

It’s still not his fault, it’s the fault of the sensitives out there 🤪

Is everyone certain that the posting was actually Smalik and not someone hijacking or impersonating? Seems a bit odd that someone with a reputation to maintain would be so foolish even to joke around? Just my two cents

Is everyone certain that the posting was actually Smalik and not someone hijacking or impersonating? Seems a bit odd that someone with a reputation to maintain would be so foolish even to joke around? Just my two cents
I am absolutely certain of this, he did it in his own Reddit sub forum under his own name as moderator of that forum...That means he has control of all the buttons there.

I thought so too, what if someone hacked his account. But with his last post, he admitted his guilt
Yes he actually either deleted his own profile, or got deleted. Here’s one post I was able to retrieve
View attachment 172498

It’s still not his fault, it’s the fault of the sensitives out there 🤪

Back