Austin

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by A-TownTX, Apr 17, 2011.

1. A-TownTX

A-TownTX Member

I am looking for some MBc'ers in Austin Texas who wanna ride or know of a ride here in Austin. Someone please get back with me if you know anything.

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Plenty of MB riders in Austin. Maybe they will have time to organize a ride after Easter.

3. djdiggla

djdiggla New Member

fingers crossed~

4. A-TownTX

A-TownTX Member

hoping

:rockon:

5. djdiggla

djdiggla New Member

EDIT: can't wait to get my new muffler in!

6. A-TownTX

A-TownTX Member

patience is vertuie

you will get it on soon enough brother man well lets hope that it comes in on thursady but hey I got a muffler you can use till then

7. djdiggla

djdiggla New Member

Oh yeah?!

8. cpuaid

cpuaid Member

yeah organization is the key. we need to grass root a network of enthusiasts together. i've had so many people flag me down to get a closer look of my bike on my commutes. my neighbor has offered to give me rides and can't seem to understand that i ENJOY to ride my bike! now my commute is less than 2 miles a day and that is not a long enough ride for me! come on Austinites, less talking about rides and let's do it!

9. djdiggla

djdiggla New Member

A-town and I and another friend are all in South Austin... we're gonna start just doing it. Where u at??

10. cpuaid

cpuaid Member

i'm in East Austin on Airport Blvd. just before the Montopolis bridge... down the hill from the Yellow Bike project off Springddale.

11. djdiggla

djdiggla New Member

Oh cool! That YB store is rad.

12. cpuaid

cpuaid Member

I'll be riding from South East Austin to Cedar Park on Sunday May 22, 2011 @ 9 AM CT for all that wants to come along. Estimated distance is about 50 miles round trip. It may get wet so bring along your rain gear. Hit me up if you're interested.

13. A-TownTX

A-TownTX Member

sorry brother wish i could be the im in Killeen have fun and be safe on the ride to cedar park when you get there think bout goin to liberty hill its a nice ride too. I took it on my way to Killeen. Ride safe and if its gonna rain trust me on this one cuz i was unprepaired take a rain coat. :) Patrick use reside on the southside be well friend