Back Up For Sale, Complete Bike Plus Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Fredgold52, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Fredgold52

Fredgold52 New Member

Hi guys, Well I had lots of fun building this and tinkering with it. But that's over now. I have the motorbike shown below and a box of parts including gas tank, sprockets, throttle and all sorts of misc. stuff. Now, I need to get it gone from my garage and into someone else's.

It needs the low speed side of the carb cleaned and you'll be in business. $200 buys the whole deal. DSCN1455.jpg DSCN1443.jpg

I had fun with this machine, but it's time for it to go. If you're interested in it, you can email me at frailsback@comcast.net

2. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

Thats about a $500. loss in my calculations

3. Fredgold52

Fredgold52 New Member

By my calculations it's more like a $100 loss. And my calculations are based on what I actually paid for things. So do you want it?

4. Fredgold52

Fredgold52 New Member

Nobody in Central Illinois interested in this? Don't know what to make of that.

5. QGolden

QGolden New Member

I think that is a fair price, if it were in New England, I would snap it up.

6. Racie35

Racie35 Member

Is this thread current?

7. Fredgold52

Fredgold52 New Member

It was until last weekend. I finally got tired of waiting for somebody to buy it, so I set it in front of the house along with a box of misc. parts. A lady in a car with a big trunk came by and asked me if I was getting rid of the Bike. I helped her load it up and that's the last I saw of it. I'm just fine with how this turned out.

So the bike is gone and the thread is dead.