Best way to seal fill cap

That's highly debatable
What kind of gas are you talkin bout?
1000000964.jpg

I believe in spirituality, intelligent design. I channel my spirituality from words directly spoken by 1 person usually highlighted in red. Try to at least. I love space, planet, star science shows on YT. How life can morph from rocks/minerals and turn into us, cats, octopuses etc. All men fall short of being perfect. I'm leery of anyone selling ideas for money. Why don't they put those ideas to use and get rich? They can't, only by selling the idea they do. Most preachers are that way..........dunno just my 2 cents.

My experience with religions in a nut shell is, talk is cheap.
Few and far between are those who talk the talk and walk the walk. Those few have my utmost respect.
Yep, and those who think they do everything perfect to the "T" are the worst offenders.

I believe in spirituality, intelligent design. I channel my spirituality from words directly spoken by 1 person usually highlighted in red. Try to at least. I love space, planet, star science shows on YT. How life can morph from rocks/minerals and turn into us, cats, octopuses etc. All men fall short of being perfect. I'm leery of anyone selling ideas for money. Why don't they put those ideas to use and get rich? They can't, only by selling the idea they do. Most preachers are that way..........dunno just my 2 cents.
Definitely, just because I know the "who" doesn't mean I'm not in awe of the how.

We are born from the dirt and into the dirt our bodies return, the same dirt that all life has started from. We are all connected to all living things.
And while I'm a huge StarTrek fan, I believe we are alone in this vast universe, which, seems preposterous but it's almost a analogy of how precious we are to the creator.
Now I am still open to the existence of extraterrestrial aliens because I can't prove otherwise.
I do believe however "alien" sightings may have actually been Angels or Demons, because some angels are described as being very creepy looking, like rings within rings covered in eyes surrounded by fire.

Back