Board Track Style Project

Hey Wayja, cool bike. Your build looks strangely like mine, mainly because of the tank and tires. The tank you have (like mine) originally came from a Bianchi moped called the Bianchimatic. Your engine looks to be a keeper. I can't wait to see your finished bike.

Those are basically the 4 stroke version of chinese 2 strokes. Don Grubee has been bringing them into the states for quite a while, they are made specificaly for bicycles just like the HT's.

That one in the pic with a figure 8 transfer case has gotten some bad reviews, but is basically the same engine as grubees just a different transfer.

pedal start

Grubees are not Hoots and Hoots are not Grubees. The engines are a Chinese clone of a Honda and has gotten generally favorable reviews. I will not go over the Hoot vs. Grubee gearbox issues here, but just know there are differences.

Also, the Honda engine this clone is based from was not made for bicycles. It is an industrial engine and has been widely used in generators, water pumps, etc. long before bicycles.

But to address the issue at hand- nice bike. I like the style....obviously.

Back