Boost Bottle Industries is introducing it self

have to sort of keep it, but i didn't mind toning it down, seeing as how bbi did do something to make up for it.

however, i am still interested in the pricing issue & await a response.

keith, i suggest you consider making a post in "buy/sell/trade" with a no-nonsense arrangement/offering for MBc members...

not gonna remove anything...your member/consumer input is valid...i'm waiting along with you for a response.

I was unaware there was a issue I needed to respond too. I guess I didnt recieve a email in my in box telling me I needed to respond. Just out of curiosity I came here to see if anyone was responding to my introduction because I havent recieved any emails lately. Im glad to here it was resolved before Augie decided to take things into his own hands.

I would like to point out to all members of MBC that I only handle complaints via email at sales@boostbottleindustries.com and will not respond via this forum. I am here as a fellow rider. If you'd like to ask me questions in regard to your install or have advice . Great lets chat. If I dont respond right away dont take it personel I am very buisey getting orders out.

i got one!

i got a 70cc booste bottle for my 80cc HT engine because i was told its actually around 68cc instead of 80. anyways ironically the day i got the boost bottle my throttle cable jamed,
(read http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=19098) so i now have a new cable and intake gasket on order from zoombicycles.com so when that comes i will be reviewing its performance. i already modded my exhaust to gain alot of power so i dont know what this bottle will do. anyone else had any experiences? it cost my 30 bucks canadian with shipping and conversion rate but it got here in 3 weeks as expected(i wanted it sooner though:rolleyes:) so yeah thanks they look great the one i got was neon yellow with black decals!

I got a yellow one too! In my experience my engine a lot smoother in taking off. Top end feels the same. But the initial taking off is smoother.
Watch that throttle adjustment. You'll want to screw it in a bit.

hmm, let me try to explain it...imagine you are a doctor seeing patients in a clinic. When you get ready to see your next patient, do you want them waiting in a room next door? Or out circling in the parking lot? Obviously things flow faster if they are already right next door.

A boost bottle is the same. It holds one cylinder worth of air/fuel mixture, so when you hit the gas off the line it draws right out of the bottle rather than having to suck in through the carb. Gives you a little jump of the line in theory. Will not help the top end at all.

I hope that clears it up some :)

Back