Boygofast location?

iFixEverything

Local time
6:10 AM
Hey, has anyone ordered from BGF and know what state they ship from? The reason I'm posting in this section is because I can't post in the venders section. Thanks a lot

id hate to say this but you made a bad choice, i wish you looked at the reviews first, although bgf doesnt manufacture the engines, the quality of the engines are cmplete junk, i had bought 2 motors from him over the last 3 years, and every one had several in-repairable issues, there was holes in the cylinder and on one kit the engine sprocket was made wrong, and several parts were missing and upon contacting him , he did not offer to send me the missing parts (u-mount and sprocket bolts). i would advise you to not buy from him ever again, and also! this is very important: make sure to tighten the head bolts that holds the top on the engine, because they are all loose on every engine i bought

were it came from

I just bought a clutch lever from Boy Go Fast and it was shipped from The City of Industry in California. Its a depot for importing next to one of the biggest ports in the U.S.

The clutch lever was defective and never worked right, but I was able to take a part off it and make my old one work so it was not a total loss.

mike

I do not know if there shipping from address is the same is there return shipping address but here is there return address.
Return address:
Rico Group
PO box 3219
Ontario CA 91761-092
United States

Back