Boygofast location?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by iFixEverything, Jul 6, 2011.

1. iFixEverything

iFixEverything New Member

Hey, has anyone ordered from BGF and know what state they ship from? The reason I'm posting in this section is because I can't post in the venders section. Thanks a lot

2. wbuttry

wbuttry Member

from cali he is ok to deal with

3. iFixEverything

iFixEverything New Member

thanks! i ordered the 50cc kit

4. masterx1234

masterx1234 Member

id hate to say this but you made a bad choice, i wish you looked at the reviews first, although bgf doesnt manufacture the engines, the quality of the engines are cmplete junk, i had bought 2 motors from him over the last 3 years, and every one had several in-repairable issues, there was holes in the cylinder and on one kit the engine sprocket was made wrong, and several parts were missing and upon contacting him , he did not offer to send me the missing parts (u-mount and sprocket bolts). i would advise you to not buy from him ever again, and also! this is very important: make sure to tighten the head bolts that holds the top on the engine, because they are all loose on every engine i bought

5. retromike3

retromike3 Member

were it came from

I just bought a clutch lever from Boy Go Fast and it was shipped from The City of Industry in California. Its a depot for importing next to one of the biggest ports in the U.S.

The clutch lever was defective and never worked right, but I was able to take a part off it and make my old one work so it was not a total loss.

mike

6. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

I do not know if there shipping from address is the same is there return shipping address but here is there return address.
    Return address:
    Rico Group
    PO box 3219
    Ontario CA 91761-092
    United States