buzbikebklyn1 ??? Any info?

oneninesixnine

Local time
5:22 AM
:D I very recently bought and paid for an order from buzbikebklyn1 (Tom / Thomas Miano / Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York / 1461 Shore Parkway; Brooklyn, NY 11214). Now, I'm blocked from being able to send "buzbikebklyn1" private messages and am obviously concerned. Has anyone had any business dealings with "buzbikebklyn1"? What was your experience? Tom: If you are reading this, please forgive any offence. I just simply don't understand why I'm now blocked from being able to send you private messages. As requested, I've trusted you. Please send the order quickly and message me with the carrier, tracking # and so on. Thankyou. -1969 (Ron)

Thank You

Unfortunately, I believe this is now a case closed. This was the only way I could fight back. I was wanting all of this to result in my getting the engine I paid for. I wanted others to know what happened so that no one else will be stolen from by this guy. Tell everyone what happened. It goes without saying that this guy shouldn't be selling anything. I've been buying on the internet for at least 15 years. I've never had a problem. But then, I've never taken a risk like this before. I couldn't seem to find that engine (GT5R) anywhere. So, after a week of looking, this was the only guy who claimed to have them, saying they were discontinued. He said his PayPal was down and that I could only get it with a money order. I needed and wanted it so badly that I took a risk. I should have known better. Now, it is what it is. I'm getting burnt out on this thread. I tried. I can do no more. I now know that you are not like him. Thanks for caring. -1969

It Is Alive!!!

Our beloved buzbikebklyn1 crawled out his hole this morning issuing a threat. Before I could get a 2nd private message out to him, the ability to send him PM's was mysteriously disabled. He's a pillar of the biking community...

oneninesixnine MBc Member

FW: I feel for you Dude, but....

Quote: Originally Postedby oneninesixnine Quote: Originally Postedby buzbikebklyn1 oneninesixnine-I am the real Thomas Miano, of Brooklyn NY, you seem to already have my address, My partner and I run a small bike shop here, we specialize in messenger bikes and moto bikes. We Are a private shop that does not operate out of a store front just because its to expensive, ALL of my business is repeat customers. For the last 4 weeks Ive been on a well deserved vacation. Away from cellphones, computers, pushy customers and the like. I come home this past Sat. night to find an avalanche of emails from you demanding satisfaction for an engine kit i supposedly sold you.

Let me set this straight from the start, Some one is impersonating me, I'm no computer whiz, but it has been suggested thatmy wireless connection was hacked by some one that knows me I DID NOT AGREE TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. I never cashed a check or money order from you. I DONT SELL ChinaGirl ENGINE KITS, never have, never will, there just to glitchy. We do install them, but only with a disclaimer thatw e are not responsible for the engine its self, just the installation. I do sell Morinis, but thats engine only and most of the time the customer wants it installed.

I went back over that thread you created-Leave it to say IM NOT HAPPY. I understand your position, you got taken and your angry, you want satisfaction. Just think about it a second, do I sound stupid? I was a Cop for 20 years for Christs sake, you would think I would know how to rip some one off, if I were going to rip you off would I be STUPID enough to give you my real address?

Ok... whats done is done... I'm not the type to hold a grudge, if you back off and post a retraction I will help you in getting to the bottom of this.

I was not here at the time this happened to you, BUT my I.T. guy installed something on my comp thats called a "keystroke recorder" that has enabled us to find out the exact dates and times the phony "buz" was on line and it can narrow down when and where for who might have used my computer.

This is not absolute, as its been suggested, some one that knows me might have hacked my wireless connection, if thats the case then we might never know just who ripped you off. I hope you've learned a lesson from all this-NEVER NEVER NEVER pay for anything without pay-pal. This has happened to me in the past and I feel for you, I really do. I feel so badly about it the ex cop in me is willing to help you hunt this guy down who ever he is. But you cant go accusing people If your not sure its them that committed the crime. I'm not blaming you, you didn't know any better. I looked at those pics of how your living, im genuinely sorry for you, but the last thing you need right now is a slander suit from me so please stop. Im willing to discus the matter with you in PM, AFTER YOUVE POSTED THE RETRACTION. My lawyer tells me I can win such a suit against the forum and you. Look, I'm a reasonable guy, I dont get off on suing people. Let me help you.

The REAL Tom Miano-aka-buzbikebklyn1

I paid YOU $400.00 that pays for and includes a new and complete Grubee Skyhawk GT5R Super Rat 80/66cc 2 Stroke engine kit, a new NT carb, both in good order, and shipping. If you send me my order OVERNIGHT mail that I paid YOU for, I'll let everyone know that you came through after all. You must send me the carrier and tracking # immediately. If you do not send me the order as you promised, that I've paid YOU for, I will continue to let as many people as I possibly can on both forums know the truth about my experience dealing with you. It's your choice. - 1969

Since you now supposedly don't deal in anything but Morini, I will "settle" for the Morini S6-S. I will not pay a penny more. This is a small price to pay for what you've done to me and the damage you've brought upon your reputation. Yes. Just go ahead and make it the Morini S6-S. You have no right to be angry at me. All you needed to do was to be honest and keep your word. Again, when you send me the Morini S6-S, it will make you look even better in making things right because my order will have been upgraded. Then I can put the word out that you finally came through and then some. This is your only hope of restoring your reputation. I did not wish this upon you. As I've said before, I can not afford the loss. You shouldn't have picked the "down-and-out" to do this to. ...Someone who can't absorb the loss. You just need to make things right. That's all. What you do is your choice. I hope you make the right one. -1969

Thomas Miano speaks again. This time on gmail.

Can you believe this? Thomas Miano (buzbikebklyn1/FarRider) now has an "impostor". No level is too low for him. All he had to do was keep his word and not steal. It didn't seem too much to ask. Because he thinks it's OK to steal $400.00 as long as he can get away with it, he took advantage of the situation. It's still not too late to make things right, Tom. The following is what he sent me on gmail. All profanity has been quoted and edited for the sake of the forum(s):

Oh, now he wants to listen... Well to late, the damage is done, my reputation is ruined and it cant be fixed, if you would have listened to me the other day I might have been willing to help. What are you? like 43? smarten up.

One last time genius, I had nothing to do with what happened to you, some one did this to the both of us. My reputation on the forums has been ruined, one of the few outlets I had for my used parts is gone. No big deal, its a little inconvenient, but ill weather it. I have since replaced my wireless router system with a more secure hard wire system to insure this cant happen again.

Do you see the trouble you caused? proud of it? That's what comes from thinking (or not thinking in your case) with your "as*".

What in the name of all thats holy possessed you to send out a money order like that? I've been buying and selling parts online for years without one single complaint, and now in the space of one month you've ruined my reputation because of your stupidity and some one else's greed. Now I have to pay for your mistake?

You caused every "as*hole" on that forum with something nasty to say to dog pile on me. And to think I felt sorry for you, I was actually going to give you one of my rebuilt china girls with mounting parts,free of charge. FAT "F**KING" CHANCE NOW! Then I got that message that you wanted a Morini to retract your post! The unmitigated gall on you! It will be a cold day in **** when a self proven MORON like you can intimidate or extort anything from me. Now you can go "f**k" yourself and live in white trash ****. Post what you will, I no longer care. Buz is dead, enjoy living in that storage container. now "F**K" OFF AND DIE!

Yes. I suggested a Morini S6-S after all the trouble you've caused me and $400.00 you stole from me. I paid for a new engine, not rebuilt. You probably had no intention of sending me even a used, rebuilt engine. You say you were going to... but, I screwed it up. I thought only women use that tactic. If you had any intention of sending me anything, you would have done so when you had my $400.00 in your hands. I'm awaiting a photo copy of the Western Union money order to see what the signature looks like of your supposed "impostor". When I get it, I'll let everyone else see it too...

Back