cannot adj clutch 2 engage on a new 80cc grubee

twosweet6251

Local time
3:45 PM
Hello everyone ,have been riding this bike 4 3 wks now,suddently it wil not start believe clutch is slipping read many post tried 2. adj and still no results,hope some experience people can help.Shut down in pa.
cannot pop clutch 2 start. welcome all help .

RICHARD:unsure:

i had the same thing happen this morning. left my fuel on and it filled up the engine. made the clutch slip. kind of hydrolocking the engine many. can check fast pulling out spark plug and turn it over see if there is fuel. I removed my pipe and drained fuel. and fired right up. Just a thought..

thanks 4 that tip,but everything is ok there.

Richard Starting 2 think it is what another person said a woodruff key making sense 2 me,just need 2 find how 2 check it 4 deflauts and replace it.Where 2 begin.

thanks 4 that tip,but everything is ok there.

Richard Starting 2 think it is what another person said a woodruff key making sense 2 me,just need 2 find how 2 check it 4 deflauts and replace it.Where 2 begin.

Pull the clutch cover off. Rock the bike back an forth and see if the cranckshaft gear turns but the screw holding it in place doesn't. In other words if the gear and the screw turn together it's something else. I had the same thing happen to me. I tried every clutch adj. I could think of and still nothing. I just happen to notice that the gear was turning but the screw wasn't. Just about drove me crazy. Fortunately I had an old motor with a good one. I just purchased a spare from Bicycle-Engines.com for $1.09 plus shipping. Good luck.

Back