Carby carb stock on full throttle

AS far as losing your cool don't sweat it, no big deal man have fun thats what im here for. there are a couple of douche bags that will rip on new guys BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAK! and this is all they have. I guess its there way of territorial pissing. idunno? I got the same crap when I joined,
so its cool man

hey i was just checking out your profile...it cool....... I love your freaking rims bud,,, where you get them ???? GASBIKE ?? they have them for $130 in black or silver,,, was thinking of getting those with the GT5 frame and switching everything from my diamond back over to it....

for now thou.. i got my hands on some cans of DUPLICOLOR METALCAST red,, gold,, chrome,, dark green paint that when sprayed over a chrome or silver base coat turns it anodized like colored chrome.. and a can of Duplicolor EFFECTS clear coat,,, it puts a metallic holograph effect on it,,, this s**t is awesome,,,, and got this special painting cloth that when you use it with two different colors gives you that carbon graphite look... and it is all high heat paint,,up to 550 degrees for doing the engine and exhaust,,,,, wait till you see when i am done,,,,going to be CRAZY !!! taking before and after pics....and i am pretty good at painting,,, did some autobody for a couple years when i was an auto tech...gonna be a lot of work and detail....worth it though...

i want to get a 36 tooth sprocket an upgrade from Banana expansion pipe to a KX 65 dirt bike torque pipe next........what you gonna do..?????

hey what main jet you have in your NT Carburetor,,,, an does it 4-stroke a lot..???

To answer your last question about for stroking when I was running a straight pipe it was 4-stroke all the time at top end/full throttle.
I got a 30 tooth sprocket on my mags, now remember this is going to reduce your torque big time. I did buy mine from gas like they're the cheapest around and when I say cheap consider the meaning of the wordCHEAP

Gasbike otherwise known as Kingsmotors ARE Terrible terrible ask anyone on this site and they will tell you the same their customer service is horrible once they get they are rude as hell they refused to take PayPal for me and like a sucker I fell for it Hook Line & Sinker everything I got from them was damaged!
The mags? they were great until I look at the thread where my pedal Sprocket was the thread on was completely stripped I had to very gently tap it or rethread it however you want to put it together to go on.

ok things i received from gasbike/kingsmotors out of California. melted throttle cable, stripped mags, plastic throttle and grips that were supposed to be cnc milled aluminum & rubber. "they looked like they were off a kids tricycle with popcans qrapped inside out on the center of the grips, hmmm what else,, OH! the chain tensioner was missing 1/2 the hardware and when they sent the replacement it was still incomplete so i went to home Depot.
when i first reached out to them "Lorenzo" said to me " sorry man we just sell and ship the stuff from another warehouse I AM THE LAST PERSON you wanna ask about his stuf and how it works" i about bought a plane ticket to set his ass straight because during the (sales pitch) some kid "oh its my 1st or 3rd day???? we have a full staff to help you with everything, im so scared to talk to you please buy something but ypu cant use PY-PAL lmao in retrospect w sucker is born. THISnwas 4 months ago, if you think they changed or a BOATLOAD OF REPUTABLE PEOPLE SAY THEY are under new propper mangmnt go for it BUT USE PAY-PAL!!! CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.
OR YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING 30% TO 60% RE-stocking fee then pay to have ir shipped back to you, wich comes out to the cost of your original order.

now i know a lady named Lynn outside of milwaukee who had a auto machine shop that went bust. she switched over to MB P partrs she has a full machine shop great products a bit pricey for some but she is honest. and if you talk to her nice, she will combine her bloated shipping cost. im not too far from milwaukee thats why i say they are bloated. mbrebel.com like motor bike rebel. she just canged he website so not al her products are up yhere lots of made in U.S.A. parts more then other sites small things that matter mounting bolts, not those (Chinese butter bolts) a couple of china companys steel her ideas mass produce them and send them to the states, made half ass, SHE'S PISSED ABOUT THAT! but what are you gonna do. thats who ui try to buy from. i wait till i get a lrage enough order then pull the trigger.
well i gotta start on my gaskets but im always logged on but my hands are gonna be messsy so it may take me a while to get to my phone.
on another note what are your plans for this years celebration?

Back