Carbon Monoxide Poisoning On Frame-Mounted Engines.

Ref your post #9:
Hmmmm...Headache subsided as soon as you hopped in bed, huh? You don't think that maybe CO has anything to do with this, huh? Perhaps Mrs. 5-7Heaven might have a remedy or something to help with the headaches, ya think...???!!

LOL.Mrs. Heaven GIVES me the headaches sometimes.

I'm sure that was the problem. No more headaches, especially working on my bikes at my clubhouse, where Mrs. Heaven doesn't know where it is.

Silence is golden! It is so quiet there.:devilish:

That is really cool looking! How is the other one breaking clutches? Is it from long term use, fast stops from idle, or just junky parts? I thought the 460s were supposed to be really good.

I'm presuming it's because my friend Rick and I do not pedal-assist from a standing start. Rick has a much lower gear ratio, so his engine has less stress on his 460's clutch.
The clutch springs are supposedly high-quality items from Staton and DDM.

We also use pocket bike clutches, which are much cheaper than the 460's OEM clutches.

exhaust and headaches

When I ran a stock exhaust pipe, I encountered some monoxide poisoning from all the stops encountered here in the big city. ****able red lights and a smorgasbord of stop signs. Idling fumes would seep up and just smother me in fumes but I added a chopper pipe from Spooky Tooth solving the problem.

Back