Corn Belt introductions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hoppieglass, Dec 21, 2007.

1. hoppieglass

hoppieglass Guest

Well, hello everyone; I live in a part of the midwest where it is Not flat. I have been fed up with the full time baloney about ethanol and get a sour stomach every time I pay $3 plus for fuel, so I drive a big bore motorcycle. I feel we all could be a little more green, so if you don't mind, I'll lurk a little while till I learn the lay of the land. Perhaps build an efficient motorbicycle.............Hoppieglass

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  3. angus

angus Guest

As one newcomer to another, welcome to the group!
  4. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Weclome to MBc, glad you are here.
  5. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Glad you found the site.
    Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2007
  6. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard.
  7. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  8. beast775

beast775 Guest

welcome to mbc:grin:
  9. mojoruss

mojoruss Guest

Hey there, & welcome aboard from another newbie.. I note that you are a motorcycle rider.. Ha, here's a funny story for you: Years ago, I lucked into a really excellent paying job, and an inheritance all at the same time. Fast forward a couple of months later, and I parked my beloved '72 single-carb Triumph Trophy, and bought a stretched-chopped-extended-molded-raked-and custom painted Pan-Shov in a '48 rigid frame... A few weeks later, I bought a 10 year old, stock Sportster that had less than 2700 miles on it.. A few friends asked me why I thought I needed 3 motorcycles.. I told them at least I was contributing to the planet, in that I got great mileage... Truth be told, none of the bikes even got 40MPG!!!!.... Have a great stay here and here's to 100 plus a gallon......... mojo