Custom Chopper For Sale

I have a VERY sweet custom chopper for sale. Built this to put a 3 horse engine on, but now I must sell to pay some bills. Will come with the 3 horse engine that runs good. This bike is a REAL head turner. Candy flaked painted fenders and tank, decked out with bullets and a 44 Magnum pistol grip. Like I said, I need cash. Has a REALLY sharp bullet headlight that works

Asking $375 obo + ACTUAL FedEx shipping

Attachments

• 44Chopper.JPG
    44Chopper.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 573
  • 44Chopper3.JPG
    44Chopper3.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 44Chopper4.JPG
    44Chopper4.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 346
  • 44Chopper5.JPG
    44Chopper5.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 336
  • 44Chopper2.JPG
    44Chopper2.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 336
Yes that is a real gas tank, and yes it will hold fuel. (It will need a fuel shut off valve/petcock o hold fuel) I got that one from a local scooter dealer here in town. (that tank originally goes on one of those mini choppers like the OCC Spider Bike type of deal) I was going to use it on my other standard 70cc OCC chopper, but heck after looking at that bike there was no way in **** I'd take anything off of it. :D

nice

Any of my jackshafts would fit this style frame. I have visions of Junk keeping this bike because it is BAD. I also have six in my neighbors shed!!!!
Not really / I had to marry her first.

Very cool sheetmetal. Hot motor & a solid pedal drive this bike would rock.

lol, you should buy it Zombie that way you could keep a 7th in the "neighbor's shed"

any chance this beauty is still around?? or did she sell?

is/was the engine already mounted before shipping?

show us more

hey i just got done helping my friend build a motorized stingray. it is alot of fun. he was wanting to extend it like yours. could you show/tell us how you did it please? thanks for any help.

Back