Custom Lowrider Stretch/w 33.5 cc Subaru

G'day Ron and welcome to MBc.
Interested to see your Subaru setups man.Those engines look better than the Honda.

The bike turned out beautiful /w the Subaru.I painted the engine cover and fabricated the engine mount and had it chromed and installed it on a lowrider stretch beach cruiser.I'm having trouble uploading my picks.They'll be here as soon as I figure this out.For now,you can go to craigs list [united states]florida key's,look under bikes for sale.I have a few for sale .

roller drive?

Welcome to MBc. Are your bikes roller driven? Hard to see in pics. I have thought of selling this style bike here on the West coast. My builds are too expensive I think - to resell. (Least expensive one for parts, paint, & chrome was 2300) Have you sold many? I see you are using most of the bikes original parts.

Thank you,yes they are friction[roller] drive.They work really well except when the roads ae wet then the roller spins a little at take off,then it's fine.they have different rollers for better traction but you loose top end speed.I try to only ride when it's dry!

Back