Did a little thinking and decided to not buy any china girls

Yup been plenty of my threads ruined latly too.
It takes away from everyone else.

The cheap old 2x engines just went up $50! overnight

I guess its just supply and demand, and the Gov wants to make sure demand sucks by regulating out anything people do to save money and avoid bS taxes.

I am buying a 2nd china HT from a user here, and hoping that will last longer.

I think the rack drive designs are going to be the wave of the future, even at the steep prices. Still, I see a success in a way, because the gouging and banning will just cause more people to support us, the gas saving, freedom loving crowd of conscientious commuters.

Last edited:
Dont forget there are plenty om moped engines out there.
Thats the direction i'm heading.
Cost a little more but you get to keep the in frame 2 stroke, You get a variator and better clutch, You get a better ignition system and higher quality metal where the bolts aren't gonna just strip out.
You get higher power and a ton of ugrades are available.

I think for $400 / $500 you can build a top quality engine that will last 100,000 miles.

Hi Rich,

If it will work with the SickBikeParts shift kit, or your own variation of a shift kit and has a reed valve intake, i'll put my money down on the table.

When is the product release date?

Fabian

Faibian

The quicker you can build it the quicker you can have it.
Go to google and search TREATLAND TV.

Iv'e been looking at the Motorbecane AV10 engines.

You will need to buy all the parts to build it and assemble it.

If you would like a prts list i can send you one and you can have all the parts sent to my house.

I'll build it for you for $75.00.

And BTW if you want the programmable engine they sell a programable CDI.

We can make whatever you want....or you ca make it.

I'm unemployed and i got burned 3 times in this market.

You supply the parts and pay me i'll get it done in 1 week.

GET THAT CREDIT CARD SWIPING BROTHER.

Your dream engine is only a charge away.

210061741, are there any specific models of moped engine you're referring to? That's a great idea that I'd like to look into.

Im thinking if you can fit the engine it'll work great.

But if you check out that AV10 Engine you notice some things.

The cases are small and the engine dose not have a transmission.

Theengine itself has a variator....CVT type of thing.

There is a clutch pully that includes a shaft and peddles and clutch and has the drive sprocket on it.

So put that clutch shaft peddle assy in your bottom bracket or just run it on a jackshaft.

I think the jackshaft will be the easiest.

I have found the engine cases for under $40.00

And also the cylinder is upright, a lot of moped engines I've seen have a verticle cylinder, which would make them hard to fit in a bike frame. Sweet man, thanks for the tip there, I'm going to keep my eyes open for one of those.

Back