Do Not Use Boygofast!

Bikeuser

Local time
5:04 AM
Do not deal with boygofast rico group,rick shi, He is a coward and in cahoots with revolution cycles aka bryan samones. His 4 cycle kit which he sent me had a weird rear sprocket.I asked him to resolve this situation. he did not answer and instead I got an email from bryan calling me a moron. I tried to use paypal claim but paypal doesn't even care if the seller send you a freakin brick
its just the delivery. if rick or bryan is reading this. I want to let these dishonest businessmen know that they cannot keep scamming customers forever. I am so hopping mad right now. I shouldn't have to respoke the wheel if the ebay copy and instruction manual said it was a friction mount.

here is a cut and paste

Hello Rick asked me to take your case...
You will need to lace the hub. this can be done at a bike shop for $30 I will trade you for a 44T speed sprocket with rubber mounts if you send me the hub and sprocket.
-=Bryan

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Revolution Cycles <motorizedbicycles@gmail.com> wrote:

I need these 4 stroke parts have the moron return it and i will sell. You see now my reason for having mean dog reputation. I have had only 3 charge backs in the last year and a only 3 or 4 non paying bidders... :) Every now and then you have to tell a monkey to go climb a tree in public so the idiots know you don't tolerate weakness. I will contact him. thanks =b

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Rick Shi <smile888u@yahoo.com> wrote:

Br:
contact him to the installation

thanks

Bgf

I have used bgf several times with no problems.
I've purchased 4 engine kits, and several small parts without one bad part or any problems with them.
the shipping was always fast, i would get my stuff within 3 days.
I have e-mailed him to ask questions about specific things and he always responded.
For instance, i wanted an all black 66 c.c. slant head engine kit, but all of his auctions has the flat head engine.
so i e-mailed him and asked if he had any all black slant heads because he didn;t have any listed.
i got a reply within a few hours telling me to just order the flat head kit, put a note on the paypal payment for a slant head, and he would substitue the flat head for a slant head. the engine kit showed up 3 days later, all black with a slant head, exactly what i asked for.
he has e-mailed me kit instuctions for every engine kit i bought from him(which are pretty much useless) without me even asking for them.
also bought a long exhaust pipe from him and it was actually better looking than the one he had pictured in the auction.
I have never had to use him for customer service tho (a bad part or a bad engine) so i have no commebt on that aspect of his business. everything i ever got from him was good and shipped quickly.
I agree, you can catch more flies with honey.
even tho it may be hard to be nice because you just spent your hard earmed money on an engine kit that turned out to be junk, take a breather, be polite and more than likely you'll get what you want.
if that fails the use the paypal claim system.
MOTO,
I think the people that say they got ripped by Rick either waited too long to try, or didn't use the remedies available to them. If all you do is e-mail Rick and ask for your money back, (Please Rick, gimmie my money, PLEASE,) He'll put you on the back burner untill he has no other option. No one WANT'S to give money back, you have to force them to respond. Some venders are better than that, most are not.
That being said, The only problem I've ever had with BGF is sometimes the parts are a little TOO cheap. The parts were always as described. He NEVER says "High Quality" in any of his add's. And like you said, You get your parts in about 3 days, and thats a big plus in my book.
Big Red.

Never Recieved

other vendors were for unrelated, non-bike items which were paid for, but never
received, fly-by-nighters.

rawly,
If you used Paypal, (If not, you should have,) The same options were available to you. Once in a while ANY company you deal with will be slow to respond. They can't ignore you forever. I will e-mail them, (and save all my copy's of those e-mails) every day, sometimes twice a day, untill I get someones attention. But I'm just like that. I HATE losing even a penny to some company that thinks I'm not worth dealing with.
Big Red.

MOTO,
I think the people that say they got ripped by Rick either waited too long to try, or didn't use the remedies available to them. If all you do is e-mail Rick and ask for your money back, (Please Rick, gimmie my money, PLEASE,) He'll put you on the back burner untill he has no other option. No one WANT'S to give money back, you have to force them to respond. Some venders are better than that, most are not.
That being said, The only problem I've ever had with BGF is sometimes the parts are a little TOO cheap. The parts were always as described. He NEVER says "High Quality" in any of his add's. And like you said, You get your parts in about 3 days, and thats a big plus in my book.
Big Red.
I agree with you there.
the majority of the common parts, no matter who sells them, are cheap (as in cheaply made)

Do not deal with boygofast rico group,rick shi, He is a coward and in cahoots with revolution cycles aka bryan samones. His 4 cycle kit which he sent me had a weird rear sprocket.I asked him to resolve this situation. he did not answer and instead I got an email from bryan calling me a moron. I tried to use paypal claim but paypal doesn't even care if the seller send you a freakin brick
its just the delivery. if rick or bryan is reading this. I want to let these dishonest businessmen know that they cannot keep scamming customers forever. I am so hopping mad right now. I shouldn't have to respoke the wheel if the ebay copy and instruction manual said it was a friction mount.

here is a cut and paste

Hello Rick asked me to take your case...
You will need to lace the hub. this can be done at a bike shop for $30 I will trade you for a 44T speed sprocket with rubber mounts if you send me the hub and sprocket.
-=Bryan

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Revolution Cycles <motorizedbicycles@gmail.com> wrote:

I need these 4 stroke parts have the moron return it and i will sell. You see now my reason for having mean dog reputation. I have had only 3 charge backs in the last year and a only 3 or 4 non paying bidders... :) Every now and then you have to tell a monkey to go climb a tree in public so the idiots know you don't tolerate weakness. I will contact him. thanks =b

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Rick Shi <smile888u@yahoo.com> wrote:

Br:
contact him to the installation

thanks

Bummer!!

Back