EZ motorbike Kits for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You, Ratroder. because you seemed to not find the reported post offensive, then you surely won't mind this one either.

Bill, We all have seen that you have trouble comprehending numbers, and now it appears you also need some help with words. So, I'll take your little hand and try to guide you thru the post you referenced.

Posted by me on: 7-20-2008

" In an effort to dispel some of the obvious WAG theories and mysteries and the rest of the ignorance about NuVinci hubs I offer, (one member calls it,"edification")

http://nuvinci.informe.com/index.php

Spend some time there and do some clicking, the info offered is awesome and it might give you some insight to innovation for your own build.
The links offered there will lead to more great info.

If you don't understand it, you can't quantify it."

I'm just not seeing where you believe the advertising is that would lead you to believe that I am a Vendor of anything. Nope, not a single word like, for sale, or buy me, or contact me. Now how could you have come to the conclusion that there is something advertised for sale there? The only mention I can see is where I OFFERED a link to a site that is chock full of information about the NuVinci hubs. (or do you think I was selling that link?) That link will take you to the Forum site for Fallbrook Technologies, they are the folks who are doing the engineering and development on the product called NuVinci. Well then we will just click around some and see if there is a lead to find ol' Mac and see what he is selling. NOPE, nothing, zip, nada. So, Bill, your credibility seems to be slipping. YOU keep claiming I'm a vendor, and by YOUR link its pretty clear that I am not. Someone who makes wild claims, and misconstrues numbers, surely would not misrepresent the product THEY are trying to promote and sell, would they?

NOW, back on topic, to the op,,, will you ship to other states? And can you give us a price for your kits?

Mac

Ps its not that I'm inestered in the kit, just trying to get more info posted for those who might be. (hahaha)

And there will NO mention of MAC Spamwiches this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I would not define yesterday or today as soon, I would just say,,, yesterday or today! No need to add anything to a definitive statement. Unless you really need the elusive "denial" room so as not to be held to your word.

In so far as that I am "upset",,, HAHAHA ,,,, YOU try to use that ploy against anyone who questions you and your product. Wanna see?

Posted by:arceeguy on 3/14/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quenton Guenther
Hi Slay,

I am really sorry that starting a new company to deliver quality motorbike kits and still trying to reduce the price on a daily basis has upset you so......

.......Want a "ball park" number? Less than GEBE PF400 40CC kit, Less than FireBelly's MTB 4 stroke commuter, and much, much less than Whizzers NE-r.

Hope this helps answer your question concerning price, but in fact the price is still open and won't be final until we finish testing........

Mr. Guenther,

I can understand Slay's frustration in trying to get information about your product. Early on in this thread, I had asked some questions about the gearbox and pricing only to be snubbed. What I see is similar to what he sees, a lot of fancy talking with very little substance. For example, instead of saying it is less than a GEBE 40cc, and a lot less than a Whizzer NE-R, why not just say that you are trying to keep the price between $550 and $650 (or whatever). Instead, you spin his question to make it look like he's upset because you are supposedly trying to deliver a quality product while keeping costs down. This is obviously not the case. He's pizzed because he can't seem to get a straight answer from you. A lot of people have been very patient waiting for more information on your kits. IMHO, if you were unwilling to release specifics to the public until you were ready to go to market, you should not have started this thread.

Looks like this is your SOP,,? Get indignant, throw a fit, then change the subject... that will deflect the question. Uh huh.

What really made laugh is your comment about how I am helping with sales,,,HAHAHAHA,, according to all this HYPE,, there are none for sale,yet! Ask Mike,,or better yet, let him in on the next meeting so he stays on the right page of the program. And since the kits are sold by ALL the dealers you have signed up,,
Quote by waterfowl: Originally Posted by Waterfowl
Great question!

Besides California and Pennsylvania there really arent that many dealers. Not sure where you got your info.

From all the HYPE posted, one would gather that there are possibly hundreds of dealers.
Now tell us who is passing out HYPE,, an employee / dealer or ???YOU??

Quote for Augidog:
"the consumer rules MBc..."

Quote: from Mac Tac:
change what is happening here, Not the forum.

And to add a quote from augidog,
"well, there is that option, BUT that requires group-consensus on our image, OR a tougher staff...apparently, we have neither at the moment."

I say amen to that, But, sadly, I feel that the vendors have taken over

Mac

Coming soon!!! Or very soon!!!
HYPE on a stick! Something new to go with your MAC Spamwich!
HAHAHA

BACK on topic to the op, Will you also be selling just the drive system in the future?

For all the members who are thinking,,,,, Who is this guy?

The questions I am asking are not "HARD" Questions.

There is no reason that the answers should not be easy to come by.

Only if there is something to hide or a reason to hide, will the answers be

"HARD" to come up with. A post that is mostly Spam and Hype, is not a

Benefit to MBc or its members
. We can take it,,, give it to us straight up!

Mac

When Members are not allowed to ask these type of questions of Vendors,, All is Lost.

Thank You, Ratroder. because you seemed to not find the reported post offensive, then you surely won't mind this one either.

Bill, We all have seen that you have trouble comprehending numbers, and now it appears you also need some help with words. So, I'll take your little hand and try to guide you thru the post you referenced.

" In an effort to dispel some of the obvious WAG theories and mysteries and the rest of the ignorance about NuVinci hubs I offer, (one member calls it,"edification")

http://nuvinci.informe.com/index.php

Spend some time there and do some clicking, the info offered is awesome and it might give you some insight to innovation for your own build.
The links offered there will lead to more great info.

If you don't understand it, you can't quantify it."

I'm just not seeing where you believe the advertising is that would lead you to believe that I am a Vendor of anything. Nope, not a single word like, for sale, or buy me, or contact me. Now how could you have come to the conclusion that there is something advertised for sale there? The only mention I can see is where I OFFERED a link to a site that is chock full of information about the NuVinci hubs. (or do you think I was selling that link?) That link will take you to the Forum site for Fallbrook Technologies, they are the folks who are doing the engineering and development on the product called NuVinci. Well then we will just click around some and see if there is a lead to find ol' Mac and see what he is selling. NOPE, nothing, zip, nada. So, Bill, your credibility seems to be slipping. YOU keep claiming I'm a vendor, and by YOUR link its pretty clear that I am not. Someone who makes wild claims, and misconstrues numbers, surely would not misrepresent the product THEY are trying to promote and sell, would they?

NOW, back on topic, to the op,,, will you ship to other states? And can you give us a price for your kits?

Mac

Ps its not that I'm inestered in the kit, just trying to get more info posted for those who might be. (hahaha)

And there will NO mention of MAC Spamwiches this time.

MAC if you want a EZM kit contact Quenton,IF you want to RAG on his dealers and Moderators go somewhere else.

“ In an effort to dispel some of the obvious WAG theories and mysteries and the rest of the ignorance about NuVinci hubs I offer, (one member calls it,"edification")

Mac, I'm not trying to be pedantic, however the incorrect use of punctuation can cause the meaning of a sentence to change completely. If you had put your comma between the words "hubs" and "I offer", the actual meaning of your sentence would not have been misconstrued. The way Bill read it was that you were offering NuVinci hubs. The way I read it was that you were offering NuVinci hubs. I'm reasonably certain others would have construed it that way as well. If you had written it this way, "In an effort to dispel some of the obvious WAG theories and mysteries and the rest of the ignorance about NuVinci hubs, I offer (one member calls it,"edification")", I'm sure there would have been no question.
So, this was a mistake in interpretation caused by a simple mistake in punctuation. That's all, plain and simple. There was no need to get so condescending.
Now I'm going to make a suggestion. As this thread has turned into an example of flaming at its worst, I'm going to suggest we close it down. I don't feel I'm in the right position (being involved with EZM) to "flick the switch", but I'll leave it to one of the other moderators to do so if they wish.

Last edited:
I done with this ****ing contest, people who know me, or any of the other dealers, can decide for themselves

http://nuvinci.informe.com/index.php"

I can see how you could possibly interpret it that way, a missing comma. But the statement was concerning a thought process about a product, ie, "WAG theories and mysteries and the rest of the ignorance about NuVinci hubs". By the inclusion of the single word quoted in parentheses, it should have been very obvious for even the casual reader. A simple definition for the word, "edification", is, improvement or education. In which case the included link, since there was no period after offer, should have been included in that statement, as was intended.

Had the word "the" been inserted before the product, "NuVinci" then it would have shown ownership. Which was not my intent.

Mac

1,032 views on this thread

Hi Everyone,

EZM is announcing a limited amount of EZM kits available, only via authorized dealers.

EZM is based around authorized dealers and it is the dealer that will shape the future of EZM.

One of the final production issues centers around a more universal motor mount. The mount supplied with the proto-type dealer test kits was to be used as a model to help design the production version.

We will be supplying a different mounting system on the limited edition kits that will work with many of the current bicycles [a dealer in CA will have the first kit with the different mount].

Have fun,

I have an EZ motorbike kit for sale locally in Orange County, CA
Send me a PM if you want to stop by and check it out......

I would like to sell it to an experienced motorized bicycle enthusiast

Last edited:
Just add MacTac to your ignore list. I have. I'll never see this blooming idiot again. No room in this forum for people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back