For Sale For sale: Old man liquidating motorbike and accessories. 100cc, 28 inch Breach Cruiser, pull cord start, includes 12 volt lighting system.

$600.00 includes alot of useable parts, motors, pistons, carburetors, cables, etc.
Motor on this bike has only 2 hours max. on it since I have not been able to ride anymore due to my age.

This bike is State of Michigan street legal and currently registered and State inspected for road worthiness as a moped until 2025.

Please private message me if interested and I will give you my phone number to talk with you in person.

Attachments

• IMG_20230521_164651.jpg
    IMG_20230521_164651.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20230521_164545.jpg
    IMG_20230521_164545.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 305
I think you need my optomologist as much as I do Darwin...It's a 2 stroker...lol.
I know you old fart. I'm thinking about the bike and the possibilities. Never seen a bike like that with front suspension from the factory.

I know you old fart. I'm thinking about the bike and the possibilities. Never seen a bike like that with front suspension from the factory.
Darwin
I asked earlier about the suspension fork on the bike because it appears to be a beach cruiser frame.

Most all cruisers come with a 1” threaded non-suspension fork.
And most bicycle suspension forks are 1 1/8” threadless.

He probably fit that suspension fork on the cruiser frame.

All the suspension forks I find for a 1” are not worth buying and the reason for me asking.

A decent shock on the front of a cruiser motorized would make the ride.. 50% better? Probably more like 100% smoother.

Darwin
I asked earlier about the suspension fork on the bike because it appears to be a beach cruiser frame.

Most all cruisers come with a 1” threaded non-suspension fork.
And most bicycle suspension forks are 1 1/8” threadless.

He probably fit that suspension fork on the cruiser frame.

All the suspension forks I find for a 1” are not worth buying and the reason for me asking.

A decent shock on the front of a cruiser motorized would make the ride.. 50% better? Probably more like 100% smoother.
The front fork is a transplant from dirt bike, works nice, no vibrations.

Looks like a well built bike. Who’d thought big marker turn signals would look this good on a motorized.
I like em a lot. The lights, horn,. It has a great look to it.

I’d be interested in knowing what suspension fork is on on this bike.
There’s not many choices for cruiser frames.
Front fork came off a dirt bike, the handle bar are also a transplant.

Back